Weight Loss Slowing Down...Advice Needed Please

My gym is very basic and dont have spinning classes unfortunatly, I did look into it as my mate spinns as a different gym. I do basically the same thing eat time i go so will try and mix it up a bit.

Im trying to drink as much water as i can but i get so bored of it and only manage about 1.5lts a day (excluding tea - im guessing that doesnt count though).

So action plan is to....

1) Incerase my super foods
2) Mix my gym routine up a bit
3) Go back to the start, have my 10-15 syns a day and follow the diet by the book

That should *hopefully* do it!

I know this is an old thread but am wondering how it went for you as am in a similar place at the moment...not sure whether to make sure am having all my syns or cut down etc as lost half a lb last week and put it back on this week and am not sure why.....

Wow, thread dredge!

Hey Emsie, to be honest hun I cant remember what happened, but I know I was 10st 2lb by the time I went ton that holiday so must have lost the 5lb some how!

I think I did increase my syns, water intake and had more red days, they seem to work for me (although I dont personally like them)

I think just getting on with things is the key to be honest. Positivity and perserveering (or how ever you spell it) is the way forward xxxx

Wow, thread dredge!

Hey Emsie, to be honest hun I cant remember what happened, but I know I was 10st 2lb by the time I went ton that holiday so must have lost the 5lb some how!

I think I did increase my syns, water intake and had more red days, they seem to work for me (although I dont personally like them)

I think just getting on with things is the key to be honest. Positivity and perserveering (or how ever you spell it) is the way forward xxxx

Lol thanks for the reply...see whatever we write on here can come back any time :p
That helps thanks and as you say perseverance and positivity will get me through this! xxx

Back