Weight loss target

Emmamb

Silver Member
Do u have one?
I've never set one before cos always seemed to far away but something clicked last night and I have decided to set my target at 11 stone which will give me a bmi of 24.9 :) it's 6stone 5lb away from where I am now and will mean a total weight loss of 9stone 1lb!! And I've given myself a goal of 55 weeks to do it in :)

Hi i've set a target, mainly because i need something to focus on, i've got 124lbs to lose to get to mine. i've set it for 10 stone. The bmi range for my height is 9 1/2 to 11 1/2 so i may change my mind when i get closer to that, depends what my body looks like, i've never had a healthy bmi.
I think a targets really great for some people aslong as you don't get disheartend seeing it going down slowly, but i don't mind that aslong as it going down.

Good luck

I set mine when i started which was to loose 88lbs (6stone 4lbs) which would take me down to 119lbs (8stone 7lbs) which is my ideal weight and what i weighed before having my sons (eldest 6 youngest 16 weeks). I aim to loose about 2-3lbs per week and all this by the 1st april which gives me 39 weeks x Ive already lost 9lbs on 5 weeks so just need a boost (or kick up the ar*e ;) ) to get on with the rest x

well good luck!..
mines christmas far as i remember! but the way its going might as well be me next birthday!.....uuurgh

I've set my interim one at my SW class as 13 stone, and my one on here as 11 stone!

Just been reading Dr phil's book on weight loss.. trying to follow his goal setting plans

My target is 2kgs a mth.. Have 32kgs to loose (have already lost 3.7 kgs).. So that's 16mths.. So by nov 2012 will be 10st 3lbs.. 65kgs..

If I get to 60kgs My OH promises to stop smoking lol!! What a laugh, that he will stop.. He reckons I couldn't get to 60kgs anyway! So he's thinks he's safe

I want to lose about 3 stone ..!so that be 10.8lbs

i think when you have over 5 stone it's very important to not to look at the bigger picture because it can demoralise and make you feel like its too long to go , i set mini weightloss targets of half a stone to a stone at a time and refused to think about the rest step by step day by day was the only way.. x

my goal now is to tone up after my tummytuck x

I have mini targets of 5kgs.. And then a reward :)

I've got a goal of 13 stone which is just my first one and when i reach it i will decide a new one as I decided anything beyond that would just make me depressed. I do have some mini goals which are roughly 7lbs each and it does give you thrill when you reach them. I got to under 17 stone today. I'm delighted as I can't remember the last time i was in the 16's.

easygoing2ie said:
I've got a goal of 13 stone which is just my first one and when i reach it i will decide a new one as I decided anything beyond that would just make me depressed. I do have some mini goals which are roughly 7lbs each and it does give you thrill when you reach them. I got to under 17 stone today. I'm delighted as I can't remember the last time i was in the 16's.

That's hopefully where il b in a couple of weeks am currently 17st 5lb! Can't wait to see the next numbers.
I've also set little goals but by setting myself the final target it actually feels nearer and more doable than just watching the numbers tick by xx

Back