Weight loss versus inches lost

Hey guys, I've been on lipotrim for 3 months now and lost a total of 4st 3lbs. I was this weight a couple of years ago, after vigorous dieting and lots of exercise. So tonight I decided to try on an old jumpsuit I used to wear when last at this weight. However, it didnt fit that well. Had a bit of belly hanging out, my bum and thighs were really tight in it. So although the scales are looking good I don't think my body size is as it used to be. Has anyone else noticed this? Or that the scales don't quite match up with the clothes size you now wear?

I've done LT more than once. Last time I was this weight my belly and boobs were a smaller. Glad about the boobs though haha.

Yeah I've lost nearly 3 stone but still not fitting in to some of my old clothes from this weight, annoying isn't it

I noticed this when clothes shopping yesterday. I am still in my 'fat' clothes and 'fat' sizes. I haven't lost as much as you guys but feeling quite disheartened :( xxx

Ah but I bet they're a lot looser soon?

Oh, I measured myself the other day - size 10 bust, size 12 waist and size 14 hips...
How on earth will I find anything to fit??!
I'm a bloody triangle!

Ah but I bet they're a lot looser soon?

Oh, I measured myself the other day - size 10 bust, size 12 waist and size 14 hips...
How on earth will I find anything to fit??!
I'm a bloody triangle!

OMG I know that feeling of triangle-ness! How on earth are we ever meant to dress I've always wondered?

Tell me about it. After 4 stone I have the worlds skinniest face and arms, and yet I'm still petrified to try on the size 14 jeans because they won't fit. The worst thing is, after losing that much I feel positively anorexic, but my dress size doesn't correlate. So annoying!!

We will get there girls just keep it up xxx

Got the tape measure out and everything still measures the same....arggghhhhhh! Shrink waist bum and boobs shrink lol!

i read about this on another forum a while ago, someone said its due to visceral fat (fat surrounding organs) which is what your body burns first. I think also to do a kettlworx or any kettle bell/ HIIT workout will definately help sculpt and tone your body into a natural slimmer figure. Im on the kettleworx programme at the moment and its worked wonders, and its only a quick 20 minute workout so i would recommend a kettlebell workout :)

Sounds fab...though I am on crutches thanks to a bad ankle so fairly restricted to what I can do which is frustrating the life out of me as I now have energy and free time thanks to this diet...lol

Chair toning exercises anyone????

Back