Extra Easy Days Weight loss: when did you notice?

I've lost 1st2lb ish since august, no major difference, rings looser and clothes not as tight! X

I've lost 5lb (nearly 3% of my body weight) which isn't masses, but I noticed today! I sing in a concert every few months, and have to wear the same black dress. Last time I wore it (in the summer, before putting on yet more lbs) I could barely breathe to sing. And today for our autumn concert it's pretty snug, but I can breathe! I think it might be partly due to less bloating as well as actual weight loss - my belly used to be tight as a drum and I looked pregnant.

I wore the top today. I can't see any difference in the fit. Still. Half a pound off my first stone.

- Jebbie x

That's awesome Jebbie! :) Reading back over your last few posts, you definitely sound similar to me! Although I'm losing weight for ME and not for anyone else, I'd still like to hear it from other people! But, I'm only 11 lbs down out of 70, so I've got a long way to go yet :) Keep it up!!

I've felt better and healthier but not really seen any difference in the mirror .... However I was delighted when we went to the cinema this weekend and there was much more room in the seat!!

Must've lost it off my @rse!!!

I am nearly 2 stone down and still can't see a massive difference but everyone else can. It might take a while before you loose the "fat" brain and start to see yourself as a slimmer new person :)

I lost over 2 stone before seeing a difference, my bum disappeared first, then the backs of my thighs so my jeans and tops still fit snug at the waist and top half.

My Mum pointed out that my jeans were very baggy at the back and where had my bum gone :)

Hi girls. I've 12.5 lbs off and tonight fitted into a pair of jeans that still has the tag on and wouldn't meet the last time I tried them on. Gives a great burst of confidence. No one has noticed yet (except one friend who is really weight conscious that she really would notice a pound off you lol) it's a great feeling these little delights!! Onwards and downwards girls xx

ive lost 3 stone and still dnt notice! other ppl have and I have drooped dress sizes but when I look in the mirror I still see what I always saw! maybe coz ive looked that way for so long lol

I was totally the same, it takes a while for your head to catch up with the slimmer you :D

I am now 2 stone down still feel like I need to lose my belly abit have pinched 2 of my sisters clothes for my holiday on saturday still kind of abit gob smacked I am a size 8!! :eek: also well I ride my long boots errr I may need to invest in new boots which is slightly horrendous they are not cheep to get them done up I was literally poking a wire coat hanger through the zip to yank them up they are now loose rather than fitted like they are supposed to be!! :rolleyes: I still see myself as a big size 12 rather than a small size 8!!

Personally.. When I look in a mirror, despite loosing over 13st so far I can see no difference in my weight loss. I can see no changes in my body at all. If it wasn't for the fact that my weight has gone down, clothes don't fit my head wouldn't know I was loosing weight at all!! Its a stupid mental situation to be in. Thankfully I have been taking pictures quite regularly and putting them together in a sort of slide show, when doing this, brilliantly I can see the changes and indeed the loss that has happened!

I simply cant wait for the day that my head looks at the image in the mirror and goes "Oh my go we are actually thin now!!!"

I've lost just over 2 stone and can't actually see any difference but I've really noticed in other ways ... I can cross my legs again, my rings are loose (and the one I haven't been able to wear for 18 months now fits again), my ankles are no longer stiff when I've been sitting for a while, I can cut my toenails at a 'normal' angle again lol, my knees don't hurt when coming downstairs, my largest clothes are very loose and I have much more energy and my fat is somehow 'squidgier' if that makes sense lol.

I'm not really a person who cares how I look ... my SW journey was prompted by health concerns .... so feeling the benefits already is a real motivator for me :D

I think it's very hard to look in the mirror and see where the weight has gone, especially when you've been overweight for a long time. I look in the mirror now (1st 8lbs down) and wonder where that weight was however I've had to buy new jeans as my old ones were hanging off me. I don't think I fully acknowledged how big I was so it's a shock now to realise I was bigger than I am now.

My trousers are looser and face feels thinner, but at nearly 1 st I don't feel massively different. Know what you mean Molly about the fat being squidgier!

Today at the gym I found 12lb worth of weights and cradled them at my belly, imagining how that weight used to be on my poor creaky knees. Quite shocking!

Back