Weight Loss with USN Diet Fuel

Triniprinc3ss

Silver Member
Soooo....it has got the point where the scales no longer go down and the dress sizes are going up. Being on Dukan before (and losing 20lbs in a short space of time), weight loss has always been easier with any element of strictness but, I no longer have the urge to overload on meats/poultry etc to get my weight down.

This is my second attempt at using USN Diet Fuel (can be found in Holland & Barrett) and I hope I stick with it this time as once the last batch ran out in January, I simply fell off into a bad habit once again (way too many social gatherings to eat clean at all times lol).

This thread will be used to motivate myself (and others) and hopefully we can do this together.

I will be going to the gym to assist with the weight loss and using this replacement for breakfast and dinner (with carbs/protein/veg eaten at lunchtime).

Let the fun commence!

Weight (morning): 77kg

Day 1 (yesterday):

Breakfast: Diet Fuel (with water) + Apple
Lunch: Multigrain (wholewheat) Bagel with Mozzarella, Black Olives, Sun-dried Tomatoes and Pesto + Real Jalapeno Crisps
Dinner: Diet Fuel (with water) + 1/4 Mango
Total Calories: 1,066

Exercise:
1 hour in the gym - 500 calories burned

Notes:

Did not feel hungry once and having my sweat screaming was very encouraging :).

I have decided to do a veg/fish diet until the end of the month to try and lose some initial weight and any carbs will be based on cleaner/better choices.

Last edited:
Weight (morning): 76.4kg

Day 2:

Breakfast: Diet Fuel (with water) + Apple
Lunch: John West Tuna in Brine (Drained) + Uncle Bens Wholegrain & Quinoa with Lettuce and Tomato Salad
Snack: M&S Green Chilli, Lime and Coriander Pea Snaps
Dinner: Diet Fuel + (naughty) Handcooked Crisps (just being honest)
Total Calories: 1,268

Exercise:
1 hour in the gym - 250 calories burned (super tired)

Last edited:
Hello I'm the same as you I've had succes with dukan in the past actually I remember you from the dukan forum from a few years back I lost most of my weight went from 15st to 10st on dukan with the help of the forum on here maintained until Christmas this year until everything went a bit wrong. Anyway I know what you mean I now no longer can eat meat in large amounts haha, I've not heard of your diet before but I'm doing the gym aswell so I'm here to subscribe well done so far you sound motivated :)

Hello I'm the same as you I've had succes with dukan in the past actually I remember you from the dukan forum from a few years back I lost most of my weight went from 15st to 10st on dukan with the help of the forum on here maintained until Christmas this year until everything went a bit wrong. Anyway I know what you mean I now no longer can eat meat in large amounts haha, I've not heard of your diet before but I'm doing the gym aswell so I'm here to subscribe well done so far you sound motivated :)

Hey Tamara,

I might sound motivated but I am dying in the gym lol...I seriously hate it but I am now the heaviest I've ever been in my life and I hate the struggle of making clothes fit right (so I keep wearing the same things over and over :confused:).

Dukan seems like a lifetime ago and I had originally slipped off because of a holiday and Christmas (times when I think diets can go jump off a cliff lol). No matter how many fit healthy people I see around me, I still eat like there's no tomorrow so I had to do something before I got any larger.

Thanks for joining my thread....helps to know someone has seen it...every little helps!

For the past two days, I have definitely woke up feeling less bloated than I have done in recent weeks. The cravings for naughty treats are not as high as they usually are but I just need to have a stronger mindset in saying no *eek*.

Day 3:
Breakfast: Diet Fuel (with water)
Lunch: Meat-Free Meatballs in Tomato Sauce (homemade), Chilli and Garlic Veg Stir Fry and Wholewheat Spaghetti. Orange, Passionfruit and Lime Yoghurt.
Dinner: Salmon Fillet, Cabbage, Mangetout and Edamame Beans
Snacks: M&S Green Chilli, Lime and Coriander Pea Snaps and Handcooked Crisps (I know, I know)
Total Calories: 1641 (I must resist these blasted crisps)

Exercise: 45 Minutes Home Workout - Apx. 450 calories burned

Last edited:

Day 4:

Breakfast: Diet Fuel (with water) + Coconut Yoghurt & 5 Strawberries
Lunch: Same as yesterday (no yoghurt)
Dinner: TBC

Exercise: TBC

Well what a terrible (food/drink) week it has been...I have no-one to blame but myself.

I have decided to do a 10-day strict diet to kick-start my weightloss, so I really hope I see some promising results to keep me motivated :)

I know how you feel with clothes but I'm refusing to buy new when I have two cupboards full of lovely size 8-10 that I will get back into haha!! I know I'm the same really strict then a holiday comes up I go off track and can't seem to get back on :/ well done you're seeming really motivated food is looking great :)

I wish lol...worst week ever in terms of food and social events...and only one piece of exercise to speak of.

I'm doing a kickstart to lose some initial weight and then I'll take it from there.

Back