Weight loss...

Discussion in 'Weight Loss via LT Maintenance' started by Catherine12, 27 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Catherine12

Catherine12 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(30.81%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hiya. Starting Refeed tonight but once i have finished that, i would still like to loose about 7lbs. Has anyone lost weight doing maintenance, and if so, how much can i roughly expect to loose (hopefully a lb at least) Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Well done on your losses to date. After I finished TFr and refeed I loosely followed GL principles to maintain my TFR losses and also lost another 29lbs. I have been maintaining total losses for a year now so it can be done.
    My advice is research a couple of healthy eating plans or continue with two TFR products a day and a healthy meal. Many people on the maintenance forum have used tesco or asda meal bars to address gains they have had over hols etc. As you have just finished TFR then perhaps continuing with two products and a healthy low carb meal for a few weeks will knock off the last few pounds for you.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.