weight loss

oasis6918

Gold Member
Hi never tried slim fast before, just wondered how long people have been on the plan and how much they have lost? I know this won't reflect how much I would lose as everyone is different but would be nice to know how people have done x

I'm
Starting tomorrow and need to lose about 6 stone for my wedding in feb x

I've been on slimfast for 7weeks and lost 22lbs. :) still got another couple of stone to lose

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've been on it for 9 days and I do t know how much I lost exactly coz I made my partner hide the scales!!! :)

Good luck on your journey! X

toxicsgrl said:
I weighed this morning and I've lost 12lb in 9 days!!!!

Oh my god that's amazing well done, I bet your so pleased! Have you just started it 9 days ago? x

Oh my god that's amazing well done, I bet your so pleased! Have you just started it 9 days ago? x

yep 9 days ago!! rice cakes are my best friend!!! i have completely cut out all the foods i used to scoff on, crisps mostly, but takeaways and savoury things too. was never really into chocolate so not missing it too much. i know if i have one of those food items i'll fall off the diet, and ive never been this strict before, but also ive never lost so much weight in 9 days before so this time im determined!

Yeah I'm totally focused on it now, I had my baby two weeks ago tomorrow, in the first week I lost 1st 2lb's so it shifted a fair bit of the baby weight I put on, I have another 2st 6lb's to get to pre baby weight but then I hate another 3 stone I need to lose at least. What sort of things do you use for your snacks? x

Well I have sea salt rice cakes from aldi with a thin spread of lurpak lighter to satisfy my savoury cravings but that's more than 100 calories. I have a shake for breakfast, somehow make it til 12 without anything, then I have my lunch time shake. Then I may have something at about 3, maybe 2 yoghurt covered rice cakes then a tea at about 6 that's about 600 calories then I have 3 plain rice cakes and lurpak for supper. And I log it all on myfitnesspal which really helps! X

Wow that's determination!! Gonna follow what you have sounds filling x

I am hungry and could fit in more snacks within the 1600 calories I allow but I'm used to feeling hungry now. Was really hard at first but now I see it as a good thing. You could add in light soups and pittas as a mid day filler. Or fruit etc x

Well I've given the lads and my partner the last of the naughties and thrown the half empty bottles of wine away, I've just been and bought a weeks supply of ready shakes and will be starting tomorrow, I was going to wait until after my holidays but that defeats the object! Lol I've done tfr's before and I know the first week doing sf will be challenging but I'm ready for it! Got some fat free and low fat snacks aswell lots of bottled water and fruit. Here we come weight loss!!!

It's going to be so hard, but I'm definitely going to give it a go I'm determined. This afternoon I'm going to write a plan, and do my shop after tea for veg, fruit and low cal snacks to keep me going through the day x

Back