Weight Loss

Whitey

Hi the last 2 days I've not been wanting my 3 sachets but I have been it's not because I dont like them it's because I'm not hungry. If I only have 2 sachets aday will this affect my weight loss?;)

Very likely ... and not in the way you'd like. :(

Your loss would slow down considerably and your health would be compromised (not to mention the adverse effect on hair, nails & skin)
You must have your three packs for your health's sake. If you can't stand them as a meal, then what about having, say, half a bar mid morning as a snicky-snacky-snoo and the other half in the evening?

Ok I'll try that as I'm able to start bars tomorrow.
Thanks

Hi the last 2 days I've not been wanting my 3 sachets but I have been it's not because I dont like them it's because I'm not hungry. If I only have 2 sachets aday will this affect my weight loss?;)

You MUST have all your satchets. If you do not feel hungry then count your blessings, thats what's suppose to happen in ketosis and will help you fight those cravings.

The satchets are there not to satisfy your hunger but to provide your body with ESSENTIAL vitamins/minerals etc whilst you lose weight. DO NOT skip them.

Do you know, I've asked myself this question. I know we need to take all our shakes for the nutrition, but if the knowledge is that we should eat only when hungry then what's one to do. I've started adding pysllium husks to my shakes and they've become quite filling. It's nearly 5p.m now and I've just had the one shake so far. Will be working late into the night so I think I can fit in 2 more then see about the 4th.

I've given myself permission not to take all four in a day if I don't feel hungry. However, I do try take all my 28 shakes through the week. There are days when I feel hungrier so I take 5. I figure it's o.k to look at the weekly intake rather than the daily. But that's just me thinking.

I have long been eating because I have to!

I haven't had any hunger at all for months - entirely due to Cambridge.

Sometimes I haven't wanted my 3 sachets and a meal but I have them anyway.

I have wondered this too - if you are male or over a certain height then you have 4 right?
Well what about if you are under a certain height? I barely reach 5ft 1 and struggle so much "eating" my 3 a day.... xxxx

I have wondered this too - if you are male or over a certain height then you have 4 right?
Well what about if you are under a certain height? I barely reach 5ft 1 and struggle so much "eating" my 3 a day.... xxxx

Its the adult requirement, Leah. For men and ladies over 5'8" then 4 units a day are essential for nutritional requirements. Unfortunately there isn't a minimum height!:D

Aww Nicky, i dont wanna be an adult! Someone said to me yesterday "go and ask that lady" meaning me!!!
I'm just a girl!

Whats the kids portion?? There HAS to be a kids menu xxxx

Aww Nicky, i dont wanna be an adult! Someone said to me yesterday "go and ask that lady" meaning me!!!
I'm just a girl!

Whats the kids portion?? There HAS to be a kids menu xxxx

Pmsl Leah... shall I adopt you???????????? :D

Have you ever seen that picture of the chicken nugget made out of a chickens head? I will never go to McD's again - EVER!

Yes Nicky, you should adopt me but i come with a tag along who is about 6ft 5, skinny, usually half naked xxxx

Back