Weight loss

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by bella16, 20 May 2009 Social URL.

1. bella16

bella16 Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.23%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi everyone, a really quick question. If you have followed SS 100%, you will definately lose weight won't you? I'm nearly at the end of my first week and I'm not so sure. I'm on day 5 and think I'm having a really bad day :-(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Witchy

Witchy ButtERfly

Start Weight:
    22st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st13lb(22.26%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Just try and stay positive, im on week three now and ive lost 15 pounds so far and I feel totally fab.

Try to do things to take your mind off food and think of how great you will look at the end.

good luck x

4. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey Bella..
    Chin up hon your doing great... I would say you would definatley lose weight I cant say 100% but I am sure you will.. have a look at other posts and you will see most people do have a great loss on week 1..
    Drink loads of water and I am sure you will get a great result at wi.. If for any reason its not the result you are expecting it will then come off the week after.
    Your doing great x

5. Louie lou

Louie lou Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st11lb
    Current Weight:
    23st01lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    Hi Bella, keep on going it does get easier, i'm on day 9 and still going strong.
    If you can get through the first week till weigh in and you lose weight, it will inspire you for the next week and so on till goal, stay strong. Louie xx

6. broxi

broxi ButtErFly

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Bella, i'm sure u'll lose weight. I've tried every diet and don't really lose but this is different. Keep at it and good luck. How are you Louie?
    CW you are so amazingly supportive and encouraging! Thankyou

7. Louie lou

Louie lou Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st11lb
    Current Weight:
    23st01lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    Hi Broxi I'm fine thanks, still sticking to CD 100% which for me is amazing, i am really bad at dieting which is why i need to lose nearly 12 stone, but not having to think about salads and what else i can eat to lose weight is great. xx

8. furrysmudge

furrysmudge Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Bouncing back to Slimming World
    sweetie if you stick to the diet 100% you can't NOT lose weight!!! (unless you have a medical problem). Everytime you feel yourself waivering, jump on minimims and we'll all give you loads of support and encouragement (I adore minimims sigh) xxxxx

9. broxi

broxi ButtErFly

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi louie, I'm still sticking to it too which is amazing for me too! If you stick to this you will be thin fairly quickly. I think once our clothes start getting looser it will be better for us. We're in it together- we started roughly same time. Let's encourage each other all the way! xxx

10. Luci-De-Milo

Luci-De-Milo is going to do this!

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(17.06%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet (CD)
    Hey, well to be on SS you have to have a BMI over 25, so therefore you'd be overweight, so I think it is pretty much guaranteed you lose weight on it as you have excess weight to lose! If that makes sense?? Lol, that's how I tried to think of it cos I was exactly the same as you in the first week.

And I had a loss of 7lbs! :D So anything's possible! Good luck hun hope you have a great loss this week, well done for sticking with it xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.