Weight Losses in Maintenance

WobblyW

Happy New Year to Everyone.

Curiousity has gotten the better to me, and I just wondered what sort of weight losses people acheived weekly when they go into Maintenance.

Personally when I get to the end of my 100 days I'm going to continue into Development.

However, I appreciate that the food packs are phased out over a period of time in Maintenance and for future reference would like to know what others have experienced in terms of weight loss in relation to previous losses either in Foundation or Development.

Wishing you a lighter 2007 :D

I'd be interested to know this too.... I still want to lose about 4 stone (maybe a little less - not sure what I weigh now until WI on Sunday) and wonder what proportion of that would be in development and what (if any) in maintenance.

Sometimes I wish I could just go on losing weight for ever and ever - it feels so good.... :(

our LLC told us management is designed that you weigh the same at the end as you do at the start, but I think sometimes depending on your own body people can lose another half stone in management.

Developement as far as I know is the same average weight loss as whatever is normal for you in foundation, although it sometimes slows a bit the closer to goal you are.

Thats my understanding of it anyway, but it would be interesting to hear from some of the others with 'real' experience!

mags
xxx

our LLC told us management is designed that you weigh the same at the end as you do at the start, but I think sometimes depending on your own body people can lose another half stone in management.

mags
xxx

Meaning that as you work through Management it evens out, so you can expect losses at the beginning but gains towards the end? :confused: Wouldn't you then continue to gain once you'd got to the end?

Are any LL's out there who are in Management who could help us by letting us know their experience of Management? :)

it may be that as your body needs to replenish its glycogen stores, but I understood it that some people lost another half stone and kept it off.

Anyway I think the best idea probably is to lose all the weight you want to before you go into management!

maybe

lol

mags (pretending to know what she is talking about!)
xxx

Back