Weight - lumps of metal, not lumps of fat

Peridot

Peridot
I am busy worrying about saggy skin (which as most of mine is still stuffed with fat is possibly a bit academic!) and was thinking of going to the "gym" where I live. It's an unventilated basement room with some equipment - nothing post. But I vaguely remember someone saying that it's pointless to do weights due to our not having any glycogen stores on LL. Is this right? Don't want to do this if it won't have any positive effects.

Thanks!

Peridot
I have recently joined a gym. Somehow the conversation turned to glycogen and I said that I had very little and possibly no glycogen at all and he said "beleive me if you did not have glycogen you would keel over"! I explained to him that I was actually in ketosis and was doing the LL plan. He knew all about the plan and agreed with me. I have been fine although I do stress I have only been a couple of times. As I have not exercised for quite some time, my routine (which the instructor prepared for me) only lasts 45 mins max and that is including resting between machines! My gym also has a swimming pool so my intention is to do cardio and weights twice and week and swim 2/3 times a week. Good luck - there are so many benefits to getting fitter. My ultimate aim is to RUN the race for life next year!
xxxxxx

Back