Weight not Coming Off

LisaM

Hi,
I started Lipotrim 3 weeks ago. My first week was great, I lost 8 lbs but in the next two weeks I only lost 3 lbs and then 2lbs. Im really disheartened because I was hoping to lose 4 stone in 4 months which is unlikely if my weight loss continues like this. My pharmacist wasn't too helpful and even asked me if I was cheating which made me want to hit him round the head with the scales. I havent touched anything but the chicken soup and water and when I see how other people are getting on I really dont understand what im doing wrong.
If anyone has any advice it would be great
Thanks
Lisa

I doubt if you are going wrong Lisa, I'm sure other Lipotrimmers will be along shortly to reassure you too!

I'm on Lighterlife and sometimes it just goes up and down for no reason. At one point it took me 3 weeks to lose 5 pounds, and then the next week I lost 5 all in one go!

Try not to get hung up on numbers its still possible you can lose your 4 stone in 4 months, but if it ends up 3 and a half thats still a huge amount of weight and a huge achievement!!

Don't let a low week and a rubbish pharmacist stop you from carrying on and reaching your goal, you've already lost 13 pounds in 3 weeks, thats a huge amount!!

Mags
xxx

Hi Lisa

You're doing fine, remember you can expect to lose around a stone a month, and you're well on track to do that. Everyone is different and the weight losses do vary, but 13 pounds in 3 weeks is fantastic and who knows what next week will bring.

Don't get too worried at this stage, you really are doing fine and you should still do your 4 stone in 4 months.

xx

Thanks for the quick replies!
Was just speaking to a friend of mine who told me it wasnt worth it and I should just gave up and go out with them for a drink after work. Very hard to say no. Its nice to have people telling you to keep at it.
Going to try and avoid temptation at least for another week and see what happens.
Thanks again
Lisa xx

Lisa.........How much water are you drinking ? Or are you drinking lots of water before you get weighed........By the way if you were to loose 3lbs a week every week you would have the 4 stone off in just a little over 4 months. Keep at it. No other diet will give you results as quickly...........fact.xbettyboo

You have nothing to gain if you give in and everything to gain if you stick at it!

Mags
xxx

Also Lisa, do you *only* have the four stone to lose?

If not, ignore me, but if so, you'll find perhaps that your four stone will take a little longer than four stone for someone who has a lot more weight to lose than you.

Persevere and it will come off!

Also Lisa, do you *only* have the four stone to lose?

If not, ignore me, but if so, you'll find perhaps that your four stone will take a little longer than four stone for someone who has a lot more weight to lose than you.

Persevere and it will come off!

Hi,
I have 5 stone to lose but was hoping to lose 4 before I went on holidays at the end of April. Was thinking I could lose the last stone when I came back through weight watchers or some other less severe diet.
Lisa :)

Hi,
I started Lipotrim 3 weeks ago. My first week was great, I lost 8 lbs but in the next two weeks I only lost 3 lbs and then 2lbs. Im really disheartened because I was hoping to lose 4 stone in 4 months which is unlikely if my weight loss continues like this. My pharmacist wasn't too helpful and even asked me if I was cheating which made me want to hit him round the head with the scales. I havent touched anything but the chicken soup and water and when I see how other people are getting on I really dont understand what im doing wrong.
If anyone has any advice it would be great
Thanks
Lisa

Hi Lisa did you take your measurements before you started, I find that if I dont lose much in a week I will have lost more inches.......dont ask how or why, but it always gives me a boost if the weight isnt as expected.

You are still on track though so dont give up.

Hi Lisa did you take your measurements before you started, I find that if I dont lose much in a week I will have lost more inches.......dont ask how or why, but it always gives me a boost if the weight isnt as expected.

You are still on track though so dont give up.

Never thought of doing that. Must be a bit dense because I thought it would stay the same if I wasnt losing much weight. Does your pharmacist do it for you? What measurements does he take?
Lisa x

Never thought of doing that. Must be a bit dense because I thought it would stay the same if I wasnt losing much weight. Does your pharmacist do it for you? What measurements does he take?
Lisa x

OOOO no it definately changes, I have lost over 38 inches, though I only measure my bust, waist, stomach (as I have a hernia), hips and my right thigh.
So really I have lost more................... As some people do the bingo wings, both thighs and calves too. I do them myself or get a mate or partner to do them for you.

Would definately reccommend doing them.

Good luck x

OOOO no it definately changes, I have lost over 38 inches, though I only measure my bust, waist, stomach (as I have a hernia), hips and my right thigh.
So really I have lost more................... As some people do the bingo wings, both thighs and calves too. I do them myself or get a mate or partner to do them for you.

Would definately reccommend doing them.

Good luck x

Must give it a go
Cheers
Lisa x

Hi Lisa
Definatly do your measurements hun it will give you a boost to see the inches falling away .
As the others have said you are well on target for losing the 4 stone in 4 months , think about it in little goals thou and not the big picture .
Keep going maybe drink a little more water , are you having any other flavous other than chicken soup ?
maybe worth trying something different it dont take long to get used to the taste , and cold water from the fridge to water them down is better !

Well done in 13 lbs thou , its a great loss in only 3 weeks !

Hi Lisa
Definatly do your measurements hun it will give you a boost to see the inches falling away .
As the others have said you are well on target for losing the 4 stone in 4 months , think about it in little goals thou and not the big picture .
Keep going maybe drink a little more water , are you having any other flavous other than chicken soup ?
maybe worth trying something different it dont take long to get used to the taste , and cold water from the fridge to water them down is better !

Well done in 13 lbs thou , its a great loss in only 3 weeks !

Yeah im trying to drink more water. Im not sure how much you are meant to drink a day but im having around a 1.5 litres (i think).
Cant stomach anything other than the chicken soup at the moment. Tried the shakes but really made me wretch. Going to give the flapjacks ago next time.
Thanks
Lisa :)

Last edited:
if u up the water intake to 4 litres, maybe even 5 the weight will fly from ur bones, i promise! dont drink it all at once but try to get into a routine. its hard to get into drinking so much but if u take it one litre at a time and space it out, u will probably double what u lose each week. water is the key to losing the weight!

it will also stop any hunger as u will be full of h2o and give u fab fab skin. it may seem daunting having this much water but just think, if it increases ur weight loss, the faster u will be done with this diet and can move on to maintenance.

i really think ur weight loss will increase a lot. didnt ur CDC or LLC or LT chemist explain this to you? (sorry missed what plan u r on)i find that suprising.

good luck! try it for this week and see what happens!

xxx

Back