Weight or Size

pticouk

I'm not too fussed about the weight - well I am - I mean even though I've got a target weight it is more about being a size 14 for me. The weight is encouragement and I do weigh myself every couple of days. But I know before I lost all the weight the first time I was a size 22/24 this time when I started I was a size 20 and weighed a stone more than last time!

I just hope the 18s don't last for weeks like they did last time!!

I just wondered what everyone else had as their goal, Weight or Size?

Im aiming for eleven stone. I weighed myself this morning and im 11.13. yay. Im really happy. I tried on a size 12 dress the other day and it fit. It was a tiny bit tight. My size 16 trousers are too big for me aswell! :) How much have you got left to lose?? :) :)

I'm not going to help at all, but I would say a mixture of both. And I would also add fitness level to the mix :D Ideally I'd love being a size 12 but I want to be toned and feel full of energy.

I wonder if there comes a time when our body just feels like it's the weight and shape it should be at...

They are both interlinked aren't they? If I weigh less then I can wear a smaller size. At the moment weight dictates me but I know that once I'm particular weight I can get back to wearing my nicer & smaller clothes.

I'm rambling aren't I?!

I know I wouldn't suit being thin, so would ideally like to be 12/14 it still gives me an inhealthy BMI but I'll be a lot more active as I skate and walk a fair bit, so hopefully will tone.

I set myself a weight target of 13st which I was a size 14 at last time. But maybe around 12stone would be good. And would give me a BMI of just over 30.

Just checked on a BMI calculator and 160lb I'd be BMI of 29.3 so just in overweight rather than obese.

Grrr so many numbers.

I'm probably also guided by the fact that the majority of clothes I own are size 14 & 16!!

Ideally I'd like to be a size 14 but it's years since I've been that size. And I'd like to be BMI 25. Keep going!

Hiya - I'm a 10-12 and I'm a BMI of 27 - my waist measurement is more than healthy for my height, but my BMI and fat ratios are slightly too high. That said, my blood pressure is back to normal and I am a zillion times healthier and more active than when I was a BMI of 40, so a height/weight chart isn't going to bother me too much!

Hi there I would love to get down to maybe 11 stone as at the minute I am 18.1 stone 5' 4 and my waist is 47 and think my CDC said my bmi was 43. Would be happy at 11 stone but will take each stone at a time....

my bfs dad says, its not what you weigh, its how you look!
Its good advice, but I still will leap with joy once the scales hit 60kg.
I am doing weight lifting so getting more toned up, and muscle weighs more than fat, so I want to still be 60kg but with more of me muscle than fat that way I might squeeze into some size 8s! I want to be a perfect 10 really, but happy with being size 12 in trousers (ive got a big bum!)
so its a bit of both, the scales help measure progress, but I often measure my waist too.

according to the waist to height chart, im healthy, yet my bmi is 29 -almost obsese! I know my weighs made up by my super chunky legs! lol! but its hard to know who to believe, I feel pretty healthy as I am, my blood pressure is close to low -I have to add salt to everything to keep it normal!
I enjoy the gym, feel pretty good most of the time, the last 2 stone Im losing are really for feel good factor, Im 22 and never been thin!

As my name says, size 16 will do!! Not sure of the weight I wanna be just to feel and look ok x x

Back