Weight plateau.... HELP!!!

saml0302

Hi, hoping I can get some advice from all of you... I've been doing lipotrim for a few months now, and I seem to have hit a weight plateau despite sticking to it avidly. Can anyone give me any advice as I'm really starting to get frustrated?....Has anyone else been through this? The diet is hard enough without the added pressure that you are working hard at it and not seeing the results you want all of a sudden....

All advice very, very much appreciated... thanks in advance!!

xxx

You have come such a long way and made fantastic progress with your weight loss! 55lbs is awesome, so congratulations on that.

Its not easy sticking to the grind day after day, especially when you are doing meal replacements, I cracked after 4 days lol and we went out for an indian meal last night, but i was sensible and my weight hasnt moved up this morning.

Everyone hits a plateau especially when they have lost as much as you have, its hard and frustrating but it will pass. You just have to be patient. Maybe your body needs a break from the lipotrim for a week? That might kick start your metabolism again. I went on holiday to Tunisia for a week and put on 2 and half lbs, but since ive been back ive lost a stone in the past 3 weeks, and we went away for weekend as well. So i was very happy with that :) I think it helps to have an occasional break from the diet, even just one nice meal out. In fact throughout my losing weight since May hubby and i go out for fairly regular meals out (once a week or fortnight) and i just feels that it helps to vary the amounts of calories you are having occasionally. Im not suggesting a big blow out, but a nice sensible meal out with partner or friends would be good for you.

Back