Weight to Go

Good job all of you for the amounts you have lost. I had never heard of wtg before until now. I have contemplated something like this before but the cost was off-putting for the simple reason I have a family of 4. So to spend £60 pw on food just for me & then food fir them would get really expensive. I think it's more suited people who do not have families. Those of you who have families, how do you manage

I was going to do exante or slim and save , these work out between £25 and £35 per week , I cant afford the more expensive plans
Then a friend said she had 2 months worth of "weight to go" that she never used , she paid £300 for it but im hoping to get it for less than half , otherwise theres no way I would a) have even heard of it and b) be able to afford it

My limit really would be £30 per week , I couldnt justify more than that , so it matches what i would spend on food but hopefully is an investment in my long term happiness and health

i plan to do it for 12 weeks only so its a short term expense

Anyone doing weight to go ?

Hi I am doing weight to go and love it tbh it's the only diet Thts worked for me I always have shake blended with ice cubes and my 2 shakes in eve doubled together so I don't have one in afternoon it's lovely and really thick go on website of weighttogo.com I think it is they also have a forum and a nutritionist support at the moment you get 4th mth free and it's £50 a week if you think of it this way whiched helped me this is all yr food so you don't need to get any shopping apart from veg frozen you dnt even need to spend on day which normal eating can mount up hope this helps of you need a buddy I more than happy to do the journey with u I have 10 st to lose

Hi
I would love a weight to go buddy

What are the loses like on this diet , I was doing ww but found the slow losses demoralising , id rather lose it quickly then use something like ww , to learn about healthy eating and portion control to maintain the loss

I have 4 stone to lose , Im not starting until the end of August as I have 2 holidays booked with friends first

Im 40 and my weight has gradually increased since having my son 5 years ago , I want to have more energy and I really want to teach him to swim but Im too embarrassed to put a swim suit on , I hate the fact theres things I wont do because of my weight and life is too short

Are you having meals and soups too , Im trying to get my head around how exactly you do it , from what I can glean from the website you have
3 shakes
1 soup
1 meal
1 portion veg
1 portion fruit

is that correct

Thanks for any advice you have about the plan , I want to be as prepared as possible , how long have you been doing it ?

Sally

Hi Sally

You are right about how you use my day is for eg

Breakfast :- milkshake blend with ice this makes them a lot thicker really yummy as well

Lunch soup or shake I prefer tomato and herb soup really filling

I don't have shake afternoon I have my meal about 5pm with 80g veg and for dessert I have 2 shakes mixed together crushed with ice and pour over 8 strawberries if u do excercise in addition have a bar but limit to 2 a week as this can slow down the weight loss I do 20 mins on treadmill and lots if water plus take multi vits

As for weight loss well I weighed 20st 10 on Monday I have now weighed myself and j am 20st 1 I have just had period and lost lots of water but I already feel it working I feel this is the only diet that works for me before I had son I lost 5 stone with wtg and I really feel they pride on weight loss I get weighed at Birmingham office every week and see nutritionist every other week have a look on healthier weight centre website click on weight to go and go on the forum here you can also get nutritionist help we can do this and I'm happy to help and be buddy also I happy for you to text call whichever easier or you can invite ne as a friend on Facebook hope this helps honestly it really works and the food is lovely I don't miss other food having you as as a buddy will help me too keep on track I mean I in for long haul as need to lose 10 st xxxx

Hi Hun when you starting wtg I tbh is struggling could do with a buddy let me know and we can text each other daily on how were doing xx

I'm going to be starting WTG this coming Tuesday...Its the only meal replacement diet ive seen where you get shakes and food, So thought it would be ideal for me.

How's everyone else getting on?

James

Back