Weight to Go

I've done the double quote thing again, must be because I highlight it all to change the text size as for some reason, my reply text seems to be defaulted at this size, which is a little to big....

Other wise I've no idea...

me either. its a mystery

No I look really silly as the text size on the post is small, where as when I type this, it looks to be about 1 cm high...
Think I have it worked out, now.
No idea....
hiya
Well I'm sure this is the long way round, but I did this.....
click the quote button, then highlight all the text on the reply to thread screen.... Then change the font size... then I previewed the text, then you can see the html, where the quote is separated and you can type little replys for both quotes... that for now is the best I can come up with. Hope it makes some sence.

Think I have it worked out, now.
hiya
Well I'm sure this is the long way round, but I did this.....
click the quote button, then highlight all the text on the reply to thread screen.... Then change the font size... then I previewed the text, then you can see the html, where the quote is separated and you can type little replys for both quotes... that for now is the best I can come up with. Hope it makes some sence.

like this ?

think i messed that up!

thanks hun!
'I've never tried flaxseeds, tell me more about them please if you have a minute...'

You can buy flaxseeds in any healthfood shop and in a lot of high-street shops too these days! They are the same as linseeds if you know them?! You can buy golden or yellow, they have a nutty-ish flavour but I find they just take on the flavour of whatever you put them on.
Anyway the good stuff, the have lots of 'lignan' and Omega-3 fatty acids in them- the good fats that actually aid in weight loss and also help your hair and skin. They also have anti-oxidants which as you know help prevent certain cancers, it can stablise blood-sugar and also is full of fiber!
So basically add a tablespoon to your cereal or to your salads or whatever...x:)

How you doin chitty?xx
Hi Well I was fine until I just got on the scales....... 13st 10lb, that is more than I have weighed in over a year... I am not happy and more convinced than ever that it is time I starting to do WW....

Thanks for the post, it lovely to see I'm not alone.

Best of luck with WW, its a fantastic diet. I LOVE it :) I dont go to classes and I found the online to be expensive and pretty useless to :( Its a great way to lose weight though, Ive been on it since Jan last year

If you need any help, just shout

Hi Starlight....
Food wise I really am ok, need to look up all the points though...lol.... I will use online for a bit until I get into it, it wasn't major expensive cost me £9.99 as I got it on a special offer... (£9.99 for a month).

What I am worried about, which is most probably what everyone worries about who has done a vlcd is how quick the weight loss will come off....

I want to lose a steady 2lb a week..... your weight loss weekly must have been pretty good, how have you found it each week and what do you eat and do you excersice..

Would love to hear of other peoples weight loss stories.... I so don't want to still need to lose weight this time next year....

XXXX Chitty....

Hi Well I was fine until I just got on the scales....... 13st 10lb, that is more than I have weighed in over a year... I am not happy and more convinced than ever that it is time I starting to do WW....

Thanks for the post, it lovely to see I'm not alone.
Hi darling ,you will get there.Good luckxx

I have a selection of shakes and meals if anyone want them?

60 shakes (chocolate, strawberry, vanilla and banana)
15 meals (chicken hot pot, curry, meatballs, braised beef, pasta bolonaise, ham & pea soup, med veg soup)

Can post to UK

Back