Weight tracker/graphs?

marmi76

Hi all! Starting CD on jan 2nd just wondered does anyone use any graphs or weight trackers?

:) thanks

Maria xxx

Hi

The Cambridge diet app on the iphone is good as it tracks all you measurements- weight, arm, waist, leg, bust, hips and puts them on graphs.

Hope it is going well.

I built my own tracker using excel to demonstrate my losses and progress towards target weight each week ( I am aiming for 3lbs per week as a rough target but will re-evaluate after a few weigh ins)

I am more than happy to send this to any one that wants it - just message me an email address and I will send it with instructions :)

I built my own tracker using excel to demonstrate my losses and progress towards target weight each week ( I am aiming for 3lbs per week as a rough target but will re-evaluate after a few weigh ins) I am more than happy to send this to any one that wants it - just message me an email address and I will send it with instructions :)

Hi. I would love a copy please. I will try and inbox you! Thanks you are being generous! The app is okay but it is tricky to see the historical numbers. X

Back