Weight Watchers Biggest Loser Challenge

Hi all have had not so great couple of days...snowed in, still on crutches, ate some things shouldnt of, and i wont be able to get to class tonight for weigh in...feeling bit in limbo, bit down..(41 in couple of weeks, what the heck!!! Feel 21...look 51, body wise...) but will have to make fresh start as first day of new week is tommorrow, dont want to lose this momentum already...any help gladly accepted. Good luck everyone...*

Hi all have had not so great couple of days...snowed in, still on crutches, ate some things shouldnt of, and i wont be able to get to class tonight for weigh in...feeling bit in limbo, bit down..(41 in couple of weeks, what the heck!!! Feel 21...look 51, body wise...) but will have to make fresh start as first day of new week is tommorrow, dont want to lose this momentum already...any help gladly accepted. Good luck everyone...*

Hope you're okay Linda. I'm feeling pretty much the same too... Have no Capsiplex in aiding me with my losses this week so I'm scared I might gain.....again! *sigh*
Have to wait a whole 2 days to weigh though so that's gonna kill me. Dont worry about the turning 41 thing - just make it your mission to be one of those people who gets better with age! (thats my plan anyway..).. Dont weigh yourself on any scale other than the WW one cos you wont get the same reading!

CS, hopefully next week will be better!
Linda, it sounds like you're having a tough week without the added stress of trying to lose!
Just remember the snow and crutches won't be there forever and you'll soon get yourself back,on track. try to stay positive.
On a happier note I actually managed to turn down chocolate cake yesterday, so I'm glowing with pride. House hunting today so by this evening I would definitely deserve some! ;)

Thanks cs and foodiegal...and sorry for the tough moments you have. All the best... Good luck to both of u too...*

On a happier note I actually managed to turn down chocolate cake yesterday, so I'm glowing with pride. House hunting today so by this evening I would definitely deserve some! ;)
Fair play - i couldn't turn down food even if it had worms in it! okay I'm exaggerating a little....

I'm 202.5 this week, lost 1.5. Yay!
Updated - you lucky human being!!!

Argh I'm having my second takeaway this week - Gonna have a gain tomorrow for sure! On the plus side - I'm getting new Capsiplex so back on track tomorrow!! :)

2lbs off today, so that's a stone in all since I started after Christmas!

Hi ladies, starting WW this day week (the day after Valentine's day!). I can't get to a class because I work late so I'll have to be weighing myself in! So nervous! Ekkk!! You all seem to be doing REALLY! REALLY well!!!

Well done mouse1 *thumbs up*

I've lost 3lbs this week :D so u can update mine - im now 144lbs

(will the percentage of our losses be worked out on friday ?)

I stayed the same this week :)

Thanks for your posts, I am really pleased but would say the weight loss will be slowing down. My aim is to lose 2lb a week in order to get to my goal, whether I can do that is another matter.

Hi ladies, starting WW this day week (the day after Valentine's day!). I can't get to a class because I work late so I'll have to be weighing myself in! So nervous! Ekkk!! You all seem to be doing REALLY! REALLY well!!!
They are - I'm terrible!! Need to learn to fight my cravings... You'll do fine!! Are you doing Propoints or Simply filling? (or both?)

Well done mouse1 *thumbs up*

I've lost 3lbs this week :D so u can update mine - im now 144lbs

(will the percentage of our losses be worked out on friday ?)
I think i updated your stats (computer kinda freaked out on me so ill check again). Everyones doing so well! And yup - the percentages will be done friday. We need something to look forward to at the end of the week. I'll even do our total % loss (all of our losses put together) too! (Might get the bf to do the maths for me! :p)

Updating you now!! (Am i the only one who gained a pound?!! Though it couldve been much worse..)

Thanks for your posts, I am really pleased but would say the weight loss will be slowing down. My aim is to lose 2lb a week in order to get to my goal, whether I can do that is another matter.

You definitely can! Though it may slow down you can always work out to lose more the next week!

Also everyone should check this out http://home.fuse.net/clymer/bmi/

It shows healthy BMI, Waist to height ratio, and a few other stuff based on yer stats!! I'm kind of in shock that i've to lose a whole 6 inches from my waist to be heallthy!

My gosh my body mass index 46.5 and i have to lose 16.5 inches from my waist to get it to normal...how i am still alive? :(.. having a difficult week as couldnt get to class cos on crutches and still snowed in..*

My BMI is 30.4 and to get an athlete's stats I need another 26lbs off, and 5.3 inches off my waste. To be honest I would be happy with just half of these losses.

My gosh my body mass index 46.5 and i have to lose 16.5 inches from my waist to get it to normal...how i am still alive? :(.. having a difficult week as couldnt get to class cos on crutches and still snowed in..*

hope you're off the crutches soon - seems like such an inconvenience for you. Have you a scale at home?

I gave u my weight last wednesday - Today is my weigh in day so I just thought id let u know now rather than waiting till friday ?

lost half lb yesterday so down to 191.5lbs x

My BMI is 30.4 and to get an athlete's stats I need another 26lbs off, and 5.3 inches off my waste. To be honest I would be happy with just half of these losses.

I just want to finally get to an ideal weight!! :-/
Forgot to update your stats yesterday - my brains not working - done now tho'!

I gave u my weight last wednesday - Today is my weigh in day so I just thought id let u know now rather than waiting till friday ?
Thats perfect. Cheers! :)
Hi cs yes scale at home, but cast on, cannot use..:'(.

Ah God I'd hate that - tho you can always take measurements? I've just started doing that!
lost half lb yesterday so down to 191.5lbs x
Updated you! :)

Oh btw i could be a day late with yer %'s but wont know til tomorrow!

Back