Weight Watchers Biggest Loser Challenge

Just pointing out that I would have gone to WW if I could!! My friend had a brain haemmorhage that's why she's in hospital-was touch and go for a while but she's a strong one! Trying to be there for her little ones and help in any way that I can!! :-(

Oh i know - don't worry about missing days. It won't affect your overall score after the 12 weeks!
Oh God, your poor friend. I know how bad brain haemorrages can be. Hope she's okay. I once knew someone who had multiple BH's!! She's fine now i think!!

Just pointing out that I would have gone to WW if I could!! My friend had a brain haemmorhage that's why she's in hospital-was touch and go for a while but she's a strong one! Trying to be there for her little ones and help in any way that I can!! :-(

hope ur friend get better..

Aw CS, I know! I usually have a mountain of potato and gravy, so I dread to think what the points usually are.
Sarah, it may have been a light version but the points speak for themselves, it's definitely not a light meal! :)
LikeAsweetshop, I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I hope it all turns out ok.

I've stayed the same this week, was expecting it as I've got back into the exercise this week... Hopefully it'll come flying off now! Lol x

Was there a winner for this last week? x x

My two weeks weight difference is +0.5lb...oooooops!!!!!

Thanks for all the kind words-she is making slow and steady progress!! Thank you again xxxx

Well a cup of gravy has to at,least account for some of your water intake! :)

I have to say that this is a great idea, especially for those who do not attend meetings. This is effectively my meeting, and I am in a good mood because I feel I have another good weight loss coming up tommorow.

I have to say that this is a great idea, especially for those who do not attend meetings. This is effectively my meeting, and I am in a good mood because I feel I have another good weight loss coming up tommorow.

This is my meeting too - I'm too poor and anxious to go to actual meetings! Oh cool, i love knowing ill have a loss - I'm rarely that well-behaved though! :-(

Yes I got another loss of 1.5lbs

Sts for me this week! Still 144

-1lb, now 140.25lbs xx

Back