Weight watchers brand match thread???

lizzielipps

Back to basics!
Hi all just wanted to start a tread to see if we can find the best none brand equivalents to some of our fav brand name inc weight watchers brand food, as we all know these food can be expensive the best one I have found is morrisons basic caramel wafers 2pp and only 40p for 5 whereas the ww ones are the same 2pp and are around £1.50 for 5!! :happy096: We all love to save a few pennies!

I will have to think more when I get home but instead of the WW tortilla wraps I get Sainsbury's Be Good To Yourself tortilla wraps, 8 in a packet, 3PP each and tastier (my opinion, anyway!). Tesco do their Light Choices wraps too but I'm yet to try these.

Sainsburys be good to yourself chicken madras is 10 pp and is yummy way way better than the weight watchers currys! Well recommended for a weeken treat, have mine with roasted onion and butternut with a sprinkle of ground cumin on lush.....:drool:

Hi, I had M&S count on us chilli with rice last night, good portion size and very tasty for 10pts, most of the count on us range is below 10pts and obviously being M&S a better quality of food, also brought a pizza, veg lasagne and a mushroom risotto which I'm yet to try but they all looked nice xx

likening Aldi at the mo.... Some great buys and all great quality too... Better than most supermarket home brands, like London soup co, carrot and coriander fresh soup, just as good as Covent garden but 89p and half a carton is 2pp!! They do a good variety too!!!:D

Back