weight watchers bread

sharon09

i usually buy ww danish brown which is 3 slices on a B choice but ive bought ww malted danish and i cant find it on the website and its not in the book does anyone know what it is on a B choice
i know its 2 1/2 syns per slice 1/2 syn more than the brown but dont know about B

Hi, I don't think you can have it as a B choice for some reason, I think it's something to do with the wholemeal content. You can have the WW wholemeal which is good and it's a pretty thick slice.
I must admit though, I have had 2 slices of the malted danish and counted it as a B choice as the syn value is similar but it's not an official one.

Just looked online and malted danish isn't a HEX B. Sorry - 3 slices of brown danish or 2 slices of thick sliced wholemeal are the only WW breads listed.
i know looked online myself and i couldnt find itso i will take the bread bag to slimming class next week and ask

hey i have asked about the malted danish before! its not a HEx because it doesnt contain enough wholemeal to make it worth being a HEx

Debs x

That's really surprising seen as how Nimble white bread can be counted as a HEXB!!
Our's is not to reason why.........!!;)

i m sure as a 1 off it wont be the end of the world i m sure i used it once b4 i asked and still lost weight but better sticking to the brown danish

Debs x

Hi, I don't think you can have it as a B choice for some reason, I think it's something to do with the wholemeal content. You can have the WW wholemeal which is good and it's a pretty thick slice.
I must admit though, I have had 2 slices of the malted danish and counted it as a B choice as the syn value is similar but it's not an official one.

Funny really isn't it, because you can have 2 slices of white nimble...there's not generally too much wholemeal in white bread.

I can't buy the ww brown danish round here, so I usually have 3 slices of ww malted danish and count it as a hex. It hasn't affected my weight loss and it stops me feeling deprived. I don't have bread every day though.

oh no i've just bought that today also, i was at the checkout and had forgot the bread, so i just ran back and grabbed the first one of WW that i saw and it was that one :(

Back