Weight Watchers Breakfast Ideas?

Oh my god you sound a realy good cook! Id love to make things like that for my family. Seriously I cant fry an egg! I can do shep pie and spag bol and cook roasts and things but thats about as far as my cooking skills go. Id love to be able to cook deserts and get more daring than spag bol:'(

Oh my god you sound a realy good cook! Id love to make things like that for my family. Seriously I cant fry an egg! I can do shep pie and spag bol and cook roasts and things but thats about as far as my cooking skills go. Id love to be able to cook deserts and get more daring than spag bol:'(

3 years ago I didn't know how to scramble an egg :( my friends cannot believe it. Now I do everything and I love it. I'm better at baking then cooking, I bake for every family occasion from cupcakes (toffee apple being my fave) to lemon meringue pie to Mississippi mud pie!
My baking doesn't help with the weight loss because when I want to learn how to bake something new I bake it repeatedly until I get it right.
Just practice and you'll be fab. I make sure all the Cook books I get are straightforward too, it really helps, I want to use ingredients I've heard of!x

Oh wow that sounds realy good. Lucy b you have inspired me to buy my very first cook book!! If I get stuck with baking you can be my online baking teacher,haha. So what do you recomend that I try my hand at first, something easy tho!!x

Oh wow that sounds realy good. Lucy b you have inspired me to buy my very first cook book!! If I get stuck with baking you can be my online baking teacher,haha. So what do you recomend that I try my hand at first, something easy tho!!x

Aww brill :) do you want to cook a meal for the family or bake? I use my Jamie Oliver's meals in 30 mins book and his 15 mins book the most as well as the hairy bikers mum knows best book. The hairy bikers one has a lovely chilli recipe in, they put Worcester sauce and lime in- Delish.

Baking wise I use the great British bake off books- got them all.

I suggest you see if your local library has any- love getting cook books out from the library :) and that way you don't have to buy :)

Anything I can help you with let me know xx

With baking try biscuits first- simple. If you do cookies a trick is to make the dough and put in the fridge for 24-48 hours, this is what makes them crunchy on the outside and chewy in the middle.

I'm on the hunt for ww friendly baking recipes so if I find a good one I'll let you know xx

Making dough!! I realy need a cook book. Im on a mission now!x

I find baking so comforting and I love it when people like my baking too. Love it when friends come to visit and they ask what baking I have to go with their cup of tea haha. It's one of them small things in life that makes me happy haha

I loveeeeee baking, I make celebration cakes, I'm just working on the sugar craft for my cousins baby shower, do they do any WW baking books? X

Back