Weight Watchers from home?

thanks everyone for all your encouraging posts! i did lapse a little in the last couple of days but im going to get back on track and do this, good luck to you all and hopefully we'll all reach our goals in no time :)

I signed up online on tuesday myself. I have found it a bit difficult as it is all so different now, and miss the initial conversation where the group leader explains the plans. The website is great, but is missing that bit.

I will have a look around this forum as it looks fab!

x
Steph

I signed up online on tuesday myself. I have found it a bit difficult as it is all so different now, and miss the initial conversation where the group leader explains the plans. The website is great, but is missing that bit.

I will have a look around this forum as it looks fab!

x
Steph

Hi steph,
if you need to know anything about WW then just ask away:) good luck

I did the online thing only once, and when the three months were up I didnt sign up again. That is 30 odd quid I would rather have in my bank account, especially when I have all the books at home (not PP, just the normal points system books). I am loving this forum though, it is great!

Yep minimims is invaluable in my opinion!

Today is my first day actually on plan after reading through the online stuff for a few days. Fingers crossed I've done it right and can carry on lol :)

Back