Weight watchers fruit sours!!! Argh

lunavix

Bought a packet of these from group yesterday (and they were really not worth it!) however the packet says they are 2PP, when I tried to enter them through the calculator as they're not on the database for the 100g values with a 40g portion it's 3PP, but if you just put in the 40g portion values they're 4PP!!! What on earth??

the butterscotch candies are pants! i was excpecting them to taste even just a bit like Werthers Originals, they didn't taste of butterscotch whatsoever, they didn't taste good at the time and left a horrid taste in the mouth :(

Urgh... How disappointing. I had the free WW fruit pastilles that came with my WW magazine... They tasted like soap!!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:
Urgh... How disappointing. I had the free WW fruit pastilles that came with my WW magazine... They tasted like soap!!

I got these as well with my magazine and they are horrid.

week 1 -7 1/2 lbs :)

Indeed. Bloomin' awful they are. I think it must be something to do with the sweetners they use with berry flavoured "sweets" in general, as I've been taking sugar-free strawberry Strepsils for a sore throat this week and find they taste exactly the same. Like a small piece of strawberry flavoured Dove!

I love the pastilles, which i also got free with the mag! hah

i love the sours aswel! lol

For anyone who has IBS or even slight IBS, do not buy any of the weight watchers sweets they sell in the classes. I have bought and tried nearly all the ones the sell in the Irish classes and after eating about half the packet (about 7 sweets), I got the WORST stomach cramps I have got and they lasted for ages. I then googled the ingredients and I can't remember the name of them now, but the sweeteners they put in them are toxic. I haven't even been diagnosed with IBS, I just think I have a slight case of it with certain foods. Also, my friend who has been diagnosed with IBS, only has to eat 2 of the sweets and gets excruciating cramps.

Thats weird, I have been diagnosed with severe ibs, but I can eat the ww sweets by the boxful with no problems.

Weird how we're all different isn't it? :)

Back