Weight Watchers, Limerick, Ireland

Dia Dhuit Puisín

is back on the wagon!
If there's anyone from Limerick around Dunnes Stores in the Jetland have just put in a huge Weight Watchers section. :bliss::woohoo:

They have foods there I haven't seen anywhere else!
:party0049:

me me,,when did this go in was there last week and found only a few bits

Apparently it went in yesterday / this morning. It has (amongst other things)

• Wraps
  • Sausages
  • Naan Bread
  • Pitta Bread
  • Bagels
  • Brownie Bites
  • Mini Chocolate Cupcakes
  • Hot and Spicy Chicken Pizza
  • Sweet Chilli Vegetable Pizza
  • Chicken Casserole and Dumplings Chilled Ready Meal
  • Sausages and Mash Chilled Ready Meal
It's brilliant.

oh i must head out at the weekend to have a look:)

Mmmmmm brownie bites! :D .. sorry couldn't resist! :p

Hi guys, how are things? What class are you going to? I just came off Lipotrim a few weeks ago and its time to go back to WW just wondering if there are any particularly good leaders around

Hi,
They did that in my local Super Value a few months ago, and I was delighted, and then they started not to replace stuff again, so its a measly section again. I managed to get the ww sausages once, and havent seen them again. Grr.
x

i go to helen down the doc road,,she's lovely

I go to Marie in the Kilmurry Lodge. TBH she's a bit scary.

Agreed Ive been there a few times
Its just that I had a fantastic leader before and I'm spoiled now I can't listen to the others after her!
Plus my house mate is a guy and wants to join a meeting so it would be a good help if the leader was nice to keep him going too

there's a guy just joined in our place,,he runs in and weighs and runs ou poor thing,,morified he is!!

oh and i picked up brownies from jetland today,,god there was a lot of women trying to get into the section with all the ww suff!!!

lol and just imagining this scrummage around the ww section. Women & a few brave men fighting over the last packet of brownie bites - well done yummymummy75 for wading in and coming out triumphant - you must be one tough mamma! :happy096:

hahahhaha love it!

Back