weight watchers mag

lolo

Silver Member
Has anyone else bought the new edition and been dissapointed,nothing in it is worked out in pro points still all in the old points.
Not very good at this time of year with people wanting ideas for xmas.

I've not bought it as such but i paid a subscription for 12 months so it gets delivered to me every month which is great cos i always forget about it and get a wee surprise when its in my mail! I got the new one through yesterday and i was excited to read it before going to my weekly meeting last night cos i thought it would have lost of new pp recipies and extra info about the new plan but noubt! was quite disappointed i must say its soooo much effort to translate everything to pp i cant be bothered lol id do it online but theres so many things wrong on the site its pointless (excuse the pun). The only reason i can think its not changed is that its changing in phases, Ireland hasnt changed yet and its not being properly introduced to the public til 2011 and none of their products are changing what u buy in the supermarkets until next year aswell...pain in the bum!!!

I only joined this week am getting on great with the pro points,was just hoping to get some recipes in the mag,being lazy really.I will just have to adjust and point my own recipes.
lorna

According to some people on the Weight Watchers Magazine FB page... if you buy the magazine from the Meeting, there is a listing on p39 (the beginning of the food section) which lists all the ProPoints values. I am really angry that WW couldn't be arsed to tell their members this. I just chucked it in with my shoopping and was really looking forward to getting inspiration from new ProPoints recipes.

If anyone has bought the magazine from their meeting, I would really love you forever if you could let us know the ProPoints values.

I checked the magazine this morning and as it didn't have the pro points in it I didn't bother buying it....

I flicked through it in Tesco today and was surprised that it's still the old system, perhaps they're not ready to 'give away' the diet just yet and want us all to pay??

The new plan isn't officially launched until January, this is just a 'trial' run therefore the mags in shops will still be printing the old plan im afraid but in january/feb time hopefully will change over to propoints x

I checked the magazine this morning and as it didn't have the pro points in it I didn't bother buying it....
this is sooo off topic but your pics are
fab!!

I bought a magazine yesterday but never bothered to open it. So to read the recipes are still old points ... I'm furious!! There wasn't a magazine available in class, so I spent £2.65 was it?? I must be mad!!!!!! I just thought it would help with the ProPoints!! Naughty naughty magazine people ... take 20 lashes

Back