Weight watchers naan breads

Hiya! Trying to plan ahead (don't have Nutritional info) but does anyone know how many syns from previous use weight watchers naan breads are? Thank you :) x

Does anyone else find the searches on here a bit rubbish? Is there a particular way of trying to limit it to SW and to this year only? I tick the "minimims.com" search and try to limit it by typing in SW as well as stuff that will make it recent like "2011" but it doesn't seem to work, I still get endless irreleventia. :( Any tips appreciated :)

Likewise! Plus on your phone it's impossible! Nightmare! Thanks a bill for finding it!! :) x

Yes!! Sometimes it's really hard.....
Post things on here and u feel bad because people tell you to search but it's impossible!!!!
I often feel like I'm being a nuisance!
Using phone is dead hard, it's all I use.
Any tips really help...
I make notes in a wee book tho and sometimes that helps.....:)

Ermintrude you are always so helpful and I think u have slimming world consultants living in your head!! It's amazing u always know loads!!
I think it's brilliant! :)

I never find anything using the search option- I tend to google what I want to know and minimins is usually the one at the top :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Does anyone else find the searches on here a bit rubbish? Is there a particular way of trying to limit it to SW and to this year only? I tick the "minimims.com" search and try to limit it by typing in SW as well as stuff that will make it recent like "2011" but it doesn't seem to work, I still get endless irreleventia. :( Any tips appreciated :)

That'll be because you are using the wrong search facility. INstead of the one at the top of the page where you have to select web/minimins use the button in the blue bar at the top of the forum that says "search this forum". Then it only looks in that forum and it's sub-forums. You can also choose an advanced search where you can limit the results to a particular period of time or other search criteria

Last edited:
Yes!! Sometimes it's really hard.....
Post things on here and u feel bad because people tell you to search but it's impossible!!!!
I often feel like I'm being a nuisance!
Using phone is dead hard, it's all I use.
Any tips really help...
I make notes in a wee book tho and sometimes that helps.....:)

I suggest that people do a search because most of the answers are already on here and easy to find if you use the right search button. Although i understand that phones can sometimes be awkward. Trust me, after you've been a member for a while, it's also a nuisance when you have the tenth person that week asking if mullerlight yoghurts or mugshots are free, or for recommendations for the best low-syn sausages (I think Starlight said there were 400+ threads about sausages). :D

But it's also a bit about wanting people to show some initative in finding out information rather than expecting to have it given to them all the time. There are people who freely admit they can't be bothered looking things up and want other people to work it out for them - which to my mind seems a bit of an insult. And in my experience, if you are to stand any chance of following the plan long term then you need to be prepared to be more proactive. :)

That'll be because you are using the wrong search facility. INstead of the one at the top of the page where you have to select web/minimins use the button in the blue bar at the top of the forum that says "search this forum". Then it only looks in that forum and it's sub-forums. You can also choose an advanced search where you can limit the results to a particular period of time or other search criteria

Ahhhhh, I never knew about that! It still took me a few minutes to find it even after you told me where to look! :eek: So does it automatically search within the 'room' that I am in eg 'Syn Values' or 'SW recipes' or whatever? Or does it search the whole of the SW forum, or what?

I think Ill just use the Advanced search in future. Thanks for letting us know about this Circes, I had no idea it was there! Nor did anybody else by the look of it. :)

Yep - it just searches in the forum (or room) that you happen to be in at that time plus any sub-forums. So say you were in the recipe forum and did a search you would also get any results from the summer and winter sub-forums, but not any others on minimins.

PS I agree it could be made more obvious so people see it rather than the one at the top. That one is hopeless because as you know you get junk from the whole site!

Back