Weight Watchers Online?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by julioc86, 21 February 2011 Social URL.

1. julioc86

julioc86 Member

Hi, I'm looking to join Weight Watchers online as there's an offer for free registration. Is it easy to follow as I have never been on this before? Do you have books like SW or is it all just online? Sorry for all the questions I just don't want to pay £30 and be utterly confused! When on SW I liked having the books to hand as well as the website.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cosmic Star

Cosmic Star Full Member

Weight Watchers
    It's just online but it's very straight forward I've found so far. You can purchase books from what I can gather on the store.
  4. julioc86

julioc86 Member

Thanks for the quick reply, it's good that I'll be able to buy books. I'll give it a go.
  5. Cosmic Star

Cosmic Star Full Member

Weight Watchers
    If you go through quidco you get money back too!
  6. pudnpie

pudnpie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    I'm online but I got a friend who goes to meetings to get me some books to avoid postage. If I want any more I might just phone the local leader and see if she will sell them - it will be sales to her. I got £30 back through quidco but I think it is £15 now.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.