Weight Watchers Online

Dhanne

Hi all :)

I'm working on losing a fair bit of weight and had wondering about weight watchers online. I've started working out a few weeks ago and working on steadily increasing how much I exercise but I've been a little uncertain beyond that!

I don't want to do a diet because I feel I need to make a lifestyle change that will be long term to get lasting results. I've been trying to eat healthier but I really feel like i could do with some pointers to keep me right and help me reduce the amount of rubbish I'm so used to eating. :(

I work shifts and unsociable hours so I wasn't too certain that WW meeting would be a feasible choice for me. I'm not sure I could attend regularly as I'd like. So then I go to thinking about WW online. Can I ask peoples experience of it? Do you find it helpful?

Thank you!

I love it, used it last year on the vintage points and using it now for pro points, its good . Plenty rescources for recipes, works out points for you, charts your progress

but
you could do that all yourself

Some people just use mini mins and google ww recipes and an online calculator if they dont want to pay for something they can do themselves.

I however will end up paying nothing for three months subscription thanks to cashback websites and discount codes :)

I used ww online once it became too difficult to attend classes but then I bought my new phone and downloaded a great app and then joined minimins so stopped paying for ww online and I'm still losing x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

I live in Ireland and WW Online is kinda for the UK. It would be a good resource for me but I've been doing this about 2 months now without paying for anything... I got a couple of free apps on my phone and I joined this site and thats basically all the info I need. I do wish I had the EOG and shopping Guide sometimes but I'm doing ok without for now. :)

Galifreyan said:
I used ww online once it became too difficult to attend classes but then I bought my new phone and downloaded a great app and then joined minimins so stopped paying for ww online and I'm still losing x

What app, if you don't mind me asking?

Weight Watches Diary by MD2 Solutions. I think it costs a couple of pounds.

I've tried lots of the free ones as well and a couple of the ones you pay for and I find this the best. The only mistake I have found on it is alcohol because they don't have the equation to work it out but I haven't find this a problem, I know the points for the things I drink and I just added them to my favourites.

hi, if you are signing up, have a look through 'quidco' first, they usually have an offer on that you pay the intial amount, and then get it back, so doesn't cost you a penny for 3 months:D

Back