Weight Watchers or slimming world???

You'll be fine Hun! :) good luck and let us all know how you get on :) xx

Yes will do :) Had my book of vouchers arrive now including a voucher for a free propoints calculator and 16 weeks access to the WW esource, not sure if I'll use that though as I hate entering credit card details onto a website incase I forget to cancel before the charging begins. Do the 'regular' members who are paying every week get free access to the ww esource or is this chargeable as an extra and I'd be interested in knowing if people find this helpful?

It's only available to people who pay monthly I believe it's very helpful has point values message boards like this meal ideas and a food diary tracker sort of thing I myself don't use it as I pay every week but others have said its great at my group :) if you have a voucher for it for free then I'd say give it a go if you don't like it then it didn't cost you nothing :) also if you have a iPhone the weight watchers app on there is great and its free? Xxx

It's only available to people who pay monthly I believe it's very helpful has point values message boards like this meal ideas and a food diary tracker sort of thing I myself don't use it as I pay every week but others have said its great at my group :) if you have a voucher for it for free then I'd say give it a go if you don't like it then it didn't cost you nothing :) also if you have a iPhone the weight watchers app on there is great and its free? Xxx
Hi thanks, I will try it then as I've got a 16 weeks free voucher. Only aspect I didn't like was having to enter my cc details but I'll just have to remember to cancel before the trial ends so I don't start getting charged. It sounds like it's worth it and maybe when my free trial ends I'll decide to pay monthly if it's working well for me :) I've started looking around at WW products to see what the point values are to give me an idea of what I'll be eating from Wednesday onwards lol. Didn't realise they did their own wine :)

Yes Hun great idea :)

Yeah it's not to bad either there wine :) I find all the ww food nice to be honest there ready meals are in the small side though so I tend to have veg or salad on the side as well to Bulck it up Abit :)
Also if you love bread like me then I recommend worbtuns Danish white is nice and only 1pp a slice too :) xx

WW wine is awful lol

You're much better spending a few more points and getting 'real' wine :)

Well I just went to my first meeting today, it was very busy in there but very friendly too :) My initial reaction as I came out was "Argghhhhh!" but the leader didn't have long for the new member talk and I left with more questions than I had when i went in!!! Starting to get into it slowly now though. Worked out how to use the calculator and have pointed up my day with 2 points to spare so feeling a bit better now. I noticed I 'wasted' a lot of points (8!!!) just on two slices of toast with 20g of normal margerine so I need to look at swopping those to get my points down. Am I right in thinking a portion of any reduced sugar jelly is free???

Day two and really getting into the swing of it now! :) I just wanted to ask, does anyone know how many points for a whole bottle of WW rose wine?

Also I noticed a couple of irregular points, the bread I used (before swapping to WW) was 2pp's a slice but if you entered in the stats for 2 slices it came up to 5 pp's??? And again with a jar of curry sauce it was a different unexpected (higher) total for the whole jar than it was for a quarter. Does anyone know if I'm doing anything wrong or does this happen often?

Day two and really getting into the swing of it now! :) I just wanted to ask, does anyone know how many points for a whole bottle of WW rose wine?

Also I noticed a couple of irregular points, the bread I used (before swapping to WW) was 2pp's a slice but if you entered in the stats for 2 slices it came up to 5 pp's??? And again with a jar of curry sauce it was a different unexpected (higher) total for the whole jar than it was for a quarter. Does anyone know if I'm doing anything wrong or does this happen often?

Not sure about the points of the wine Hun but with the points getting higher if u have more then one is totally normal as ww don't do half points anymore so you bread is probably say 2.5points a slice so when you have 2 its 5points but one slice is 2 due to no half points I find this happens to me all the time! So I have to remember to check the points and not just think that it's double as its not always the case it also works the other way too something might be 2points but if you have 2 it might only be 3poimts
Hope I'm not confussing you too much lol!

Not sure about the points of the wine Hun but with the points getting higher if u have more then one is totally normal as ww don't do half points anymore so you bread is probably say 2.5points a slice so when you have 2 its 5points but one slice is 2 due to no half points I find this happens to me all the time! So I have to remember to check the points and not just think that it's double as its not always the case it also works the other way too something might be 2points but if you have 2 it might only be 3poimts
Hope I'm not confussing you too much lol!

Ahh I see what you mean, thanks for that :)

Hi everyone, just thought I'd drop in and say how glad I am that I chose WW :) I lost 7lbs the first week and my next weigh in is due tomorrow and I'm expecting a loss as I have stuck to plan. It's not always easy but so far so good, I'm happy the weight loss is coming

Hi everyone, just thought I'd drop in and say how glad I am that I chose WW :) I lost 7lbs the first week and my next weigh in is due tomorrow and I'm expecting a loss as I have stuck to plan. It's not always easy but so far so good, I'm happy the weight loss is coming

Well done Hun! Xxx

I have done both slimming world and weigh watchers and I personally find weigh watchers easier.i cook for myself, my partner and my daughter and although some things sometimes need tweaking a little bit, most of the time they eat what I eat. I also find weight watchers less restrictive.

Back