WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS!

ANNTEXT

Hiya Everyone Thats On Weight Watchers I Am On The Point One - I Was Wondering How You Are Getting On With It!

I Finding It Quite Easy Now And Lost Over One Stone But Sometimes It Never Works Out The Way You Like!
As I Did Lose One Stone And A Half!

Have Anyone Tried A New Scales? Are They Worth It!
It Would Be Easier I Guess Then Doing Points But I Made Things To Help Me! - Word Documents -website - Hand Carry Book! Any Other Ideas!
What U Guys Do To Help Yourselfs?
Many Thanks All Your Answers!
Bye For Now X

Hiya I dont do ww but i did it a long time ago and lost 1 stone I got some ww scales and they was really good you just code in what foods your having like roast beef and then it will tell you the points same as potatoe put a potatoe on the scales and code in potatoes and it will say what the points value is
The points calculators are good too they tell you what points you have used and what you have got left

Good luck with your weightloss

Hi an text, its weightwatcher2007 here, he he! Glad your making use of the site!! :) I have a point calclator and it comes everywhere with me! Its great, not bought the scales as theyre abit pricey but Im sure there great!! xxx

Hey Weightwatcher2007 - Glad U Gave Me This Site (even Though I Have Trouble On Here But I Guess It Was Because I Didn't Know)

Oh Well,

Well My Autie Has Just Showed Me Hers And I Think It Looks Good - And Easy To Use But For £40 I Think That Is Quite Dear For The Scales !

Anyway Catch You All Soon Thanks

I havent a new set but have the older set and I think they r brill it does all the working out for u. Say you want chicken breast just put in chicken and it weights and point all in one go the only downfall is the price but u could always look on ebay they go on there from time to time, In class today they are doing a raffle for £1 to win a set worth a try. I use my calculator all the time never leave home with it also I have the eating out guide which is handy

I havent a new set but have the older set and I think they r brill it does all the working out for u. Say you want chicken breast just put in chicken and it weights and point all in one go the only downfall is the price but u could always look on ebay they go on there from time to time, In class today they are doing a raffle for £1 to win a set worth a try. I use my calculator all the time never leave home with it also I have the eating out guide which is handy

The older ones are going for a more reasonable price on ebay - are they the white ones with the circular top?? I really fancy them for things like meat and chicken and pasta.

I'm not a big fan of the scales, but that's simply because if I eat something a lot I have a rough idea how many points it is for a certain amount anyway. There are three things I HAVE to have! The journal, the shopping guide, and a points calculator... oh and an eating out guide is a bonus!

Good luck on your weight loss!

Thanks Everyone !
Well I Do Live Off My Website For Alot Of Points But I Also Sometimes Find It Hard When Doing Things For Myself -eg Things I Never Really Eat Much!

Thanks Everyone I Looked On Ebay!

I have 10 points to go today :)

Back