Weight watchers rejoiner.... Needs a big kick up the bum

m40kh

Hi all,

I'm 22 and 12st 3... Feeling horrible about myself now and it's really getting me down. Like a lot of people I eat when I feel down, hence this horrible cycle I'm in.

Well today's the day!!!!!! I'm gonna busy the gut and banish the bulges lol.

I will seriously need some help and support, I'm being really honest with myself and I know I'm gonna struggle to do this by myself...... Please please please can someone take me under there wing and help make me skinny!!!!

I've done it before so I know what il doing, just need a little boot up the bum =)

Thankyou
Kez
Xx

Hi all,

I'm 22 and 12st 3... Feeling horrible about myself now and it's really getting me down. Like a lot of people I eat when I feel down, hence this horrible cycle I'm in.

Well today's the day!!!!!! I'm gonna busy the gut and banish the bulges lol.

I will seriously need some help and support, I'm being really honest with myself and I know I'm gonna struggle to do this by myself...... Please please please can someone take me under there wing and help make me skinny!!!!

I've done it before so I know what il doing, just need a little boot up the bum =)

Thankyou
Kez
Xx

Hey Kez :) Minimins is fab and you'll do we'll if u stick with us :) Are u following WW PP? Will u be going to meetings? Look forward to reading your journey.x

Hi lovely, I'm doing pro points yea, I'm sure I was on 26 last time I went, and I know how to do the plan so hopefully should be fine without going to meetings, however il see how I get on. I'm a serious chocoholic so I need to get a grip of that lol.
Thankyou so much for your reply, it's really good to know people are there xx

Hi lovely, I'm doing pro points yea, I'm sure I was on 26 last time I went, and I know how to do the plan so hopefully should be fine without going to meetings, however il see how I get on. I'm a serious chocoholic so I need to get a grip of that lol.
Thankyou so much for your reply, it's really good to know people are there xx

I do it from home and am on 26pp :) Which phone do you have? There are a couple of good apps to download. I love my Chocolate too, would say I probably have it most if not every day! X

Sounds like we are in the same boat then lol. I've got an iPhone 4,... What apps are they huni, every little helps lol. How are you getting on? Xx

Aww thankyou huni, tomorrow's gonna be my proper first day, just trying to get things sorted today!! =) xx

Aww thankyou huni, tomorrow's gonna be my proper first day, just trying to get things sorted today!! =) xx

Good Luck :) Will u be starting a diary on here? X

Having an diary is really good for helping me stay on track. I also have plenty of healthy PP friendly foods in the house and try to plan out my day in advance so I know what I'm having. Coming on here of an evening also helps me to stop snacking!

Having an diary is really good for helping me stay on track. I also have plenty of healthy PP friendly foods in the house and try to plan out my day in advance so I know what I'm having. Coming on here of an evening also helps me to stop snacking!

And plus we get lots of yummy meal ideas and keep up with the goss!!! X

Hi and good luck with your journey.... I have found this website great along side my weight watchers plan and I hope you find it just as usefull :)

Good luck

Hi and good luck with your journey.... I have found this website great along side my weight watchers plan and I hope you find it just as usefull :)

Thankyou, think I'm gonna need it. Really wanna stick to it this time. You look like you've done really well from your pics. Well done!!! Xx

I'm starting WW again tomorrow. How has your first week gone chick? Xxx

Good luck sweetie, I'm sure you will do really well, how much are you hoping to lose? It was going ok, but I've come down with a really bad cold, so spent the day on the sofa. Really hoping it hasn't ruined things xx

Good luck sweetie, I'm sure you will do really well, how much are you hoping to lose? It was going ok, but I've come down with a really bad cold, so spent the day on the sofa. Really hoping it hasn't ruined things xx

I'm hoping to lose 31 lbs..... But at first I would like to get back to what I was before it all went wrong so for that I need to lose about ten pounds. I'm normally not bad if I'm "in the zone" so roll on tomorrow to get started!

Hope you feel better soon... I think I have a cold coming.. Was in mallorca for a week and then had a wedding on Friday... My body is exhausted!!

Xxx

I'm hoping to lose 31 lbs..... But at first I would like to get back to what I was before it all went wrong so for that I need to lose about ten pounds. I'm normally not bad if I'm "in the zone" so roll on tomorrow to get started!

Hope you feel better soon... I think I have a cold coming.. Was in mallorca for a week and then had a wedding on Friday... My body is exhausted!!

Xxx

You will do it, think we all get to the point where enough is enough and just do it!!

Aww really hope you don't, stock up on the vitamin c lol

Good luck huni and keep me updated, I'm here of you need me =) xx

Back