Weight Watchers Simple Start / Filling & Healthy Plan

SlimmingKitchen

Gold Member
If you want to lose weight but don't want it to be hard work then this is the plan for you :)

So we've done a lot of the hard work for you. With Simple Start / Filling & Healthy you pick your foods from one easy to remember list, add a few treats & start losing weight. That's all. No counting, no set portion.
How it works
Filling & Healthy foods help you to fill up faster, stay fuller for longer & avoid the types of food that can lead to over-eating.

So below I will explain the difference between the Simple Start & Filling & Healthy plan.

SIMPLE START

Simple Start is a great plan if you are new to Weight Watchers or if you simply want a boost to your weight loss.
It is recommended to follow for 1-2 weeks at any one time then you should go onto counting ProPoints or follow the Filling & Healthy plan.It's easy as A,B,C :D

A). Choose all your meals & snacks from the Filling & Healthy food list below.

B). Add in unlimited Flavour Boosters & drinks from the list below.

C). Enjoy up to two Extra Treats a day to add a little indulgence to your meals from the list below.

http://www.weightwatchers.co.uk/images/2057/dynamic/GCMSImages/WW7259_32957_Shopping_List_34358.pdf

For Good Health include 2 teaspoons of healthy oil in your eating each day.
This is recommended but not compulsory. You can use it for cooking or in dressings.

healthy oils include: olive oil, safflower, sunflower, flaxseed & rapeseed.
If you need more than 2 teaspoons, you will need to take any additional teaspoons from your Extra Treats.

So now I've explained the Simple Start Plan I will tell you about the Filling & Healthy plan. This is a fantastic plan & has been proven to be very successful amongst many Weight Watchers members who like to keep things straight forward without the distraction of weighing, measuring or counting.

FILLING & HEALTHY

A). Choose all your meals & snacks from the Filling & Healthy food list below.

B). Add in unlimited Flavour Boosters & drinks from the list below.

C). Instead of the Extra Treats list like on Simple Start with Filling & Healthy plan you now have 49 ProPoints to use for your week to spend on whatever indulgences you fancy. This makes the Filling & Healthy plan much more flexible than Simple Start.

Filling & Healthy Food List
http://www.weightwatchers.co.uk/images/2057/dynamic/GCMSImages/Food_List.pdf

Flavour Boosters & Drinks List
https://www.weightwatchers.co.uk/images/2057/dynamic/GCMSImages/WW7259_32957_Shopping_List_34358.pdf

For Good Health include 2 teaspoons of healthy oil in your eating each day.
This is recommended but not compulsory. You can use it for cooking or in dressings.

healthy oils include: olive oil, safflower, sunflower, flaxseed & rapeseed.
If you need more than 2 teaspoons, you will need to take any additional teaspoons from your Weekly ProPoints allowance.

Filling & Healthy foods are at the heart of the ProPoints plan. Why are they so important? Quite simply because they are the best choices you can make for both your satisfaction and health.

You will find Filling & Healthy foods in all the food groups. So it’s easy to make them the focus of a balanced, healthy diet and include them in meals each day.

Why do we call them Filling & Healthy foods?
We refer to them as being 'Filling' because they are low in energy density and so will help you feel satisfied for longer as you lose weight. And they are 'Healthy' due to their higher fibre and/or lower salt, sugar and saturated fat content.

Great value for your ProPoints budget
Filling & Healthy foods help you get the maximum out of your ProPoints budget. Because they help you feel fuller for longer, you’re less likely to reach for high ProPoints value snacks to tide you over between meals. And since they’re lower in sugar, you’re less likely to experience peaks and troughs in your energy levels throughout the day.

How can I find out which foods are Filling & Healthy?
You’ll find Filling & Healthy foods in all the food groups:
Lean proteins
Fibre-rich carbohydrates
Low fat milk and dairy
Fruits and vegetables

Here are some meal planners if you'd like some ideas & inspiration. The foods shown in green are the foods from the Filling & Healthy list.

https://www.weightwatchers.co.uk/im...Filling_Healthy_Meal_Planner_FINAL_251012.pdf

http://www.weightwatchers.co.uk/ima...ges/7_Day_Handy_Meal_Planner_FINAL_251012.pdf

If you have access to the Weight Watchers app & ESource you can get to your settings & switch from a counting day to Filling & Healthy if you wish to try the plan. The 0 ProPoints food from the Filling & Healthy list will then appear on the app in a green box when you log it in your food diary.

I hope this information helps :)
Good luck.
Love Stacey xxx

Thank you this is so informative. I'm now stuck which to choose this or Slimming World hhhhhmmmm

Hi Hun
I used to do SW too and was successful on it but I felt like I needed a change as I had been on SW since 2007.
At the moment WW is only £10 for the first month which is a great trial price.
I prefer this plan now as it fits in better with my lifestyle.
Good luck on whatever you decide xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you chick. I will see how much encouragement I have on SW because at the moment know one seems to be responding to my thread yet when I was on WW loads of people was encouraging me. I will see how it goes. Thanks again for your advice.

Thank you chick. I will see how much encouragement I have on SW because at the moment know one seems to be responding to my thread yet when I was on WW loads of people was encouraging me. I will see how it goes. Thanks again for your advice.

The WW forum here is much quieter than the SW one. There are a few of us doing it but don't think it is as busy as the others.
Sometimes its nice though as its easier to keep up with everything.
Good luck in your journey xxx

hi going to try this looks so easy but can you tell me if I have this without propointing them
For Good Health include 2 teaspoons of healthy oil in your eating each day this is on the F & H plan thanks x

Hi there
Yes that's right 2 teaspoons of healthy oil a day do not have to be ProPointed. Only if you have more than this in a day then you'll need to take it out of your weekly ProPoints. x

Hi there, I live in Spain now and don't have a leader/group close to me so I have ordered the starter pack and while I am waiting for it to arrive I am joining here to get some advice and motivation! I have ordered a calculator but apart from that is there another way of working out the pro points in food? Sorry if this is a silly question, I did WW way back in the day when it was colour coded!!!

Hi there, I live in Spain now and don't have a leader/group close to me so I have ordered the starter pack and while I am waiting for it to arrive I am joining here to get some advice and motivation! I have ordered a calculator but apart from that is there another way of working out the pro points in food? Sorry if this is a silly question, I did WW way back in the day when it was colour coded!!!

Hi there
I hope your WW goodies arrive soon.
As far as I know its only the calculator or the app you can use to work out ProPoints xxx

Hi can I ask about cereal as I can't see it on the list.

thanks x

There are some cereals on the free food list hun.
Porridge oats, wheat bran, puffed wheat, shredded wheat etc.
Here is a list of branded ones you can have:
Nestle Shredded Wheat & Bitesize Shredded Wheat Aldi Harvest Morn Wheat Shreads & Bitesize Wheat Shreads Morrisons Neat Wheat Biscuits & Bitesize Neat Wheat Sainsbury’s Wholegarain Mini Wheats Plain puffed Wheat (no added Sugar) ie. The Good Grain Co Puffed Wheat, Sainsbury’s Puffed Wheat & Rude Health Puffed Wheat

Hi hun could i ask pls whar bread is ok to use and is all fresh meat free i saw some burgers but didnt buy as i dont know if it has to be extra lean also i had some tesco peri peri pork chops was amazing would they be free hun thank u in advance x

Full List of F&H Breads Weight Watchers Sliced Brown Danish Bread WW Petit Pains WW Plain Wraps WW Tortillas WW Pitta Breads (White & Wholemeal) WW Crumpets Nimble Malted Wholegrain Sliced Bread Nimble Wholemeal Sliced Bread Hovis Original Wheatgerm Small Loaf Sliced Bread M&S Sliced High Bran Loaf M&S Brown Supersoft Squares Ramsey Bakery Manx Country Light Sliced Brown Bread Warburton Wholemeal Medium Sliced Bread, Small Loaf (400g) Warburtons Soft Brown Sandwich Thins Any Crumpet is acceptable on Simple Start F&H Cereals Nestle Shredded Wheat & Bitesize Shredded Wheat Aldi Harvest Morn Wheat Shreads & Bitesize Wheat Shreads Morrisons Neat Wheat Biscuits & Bitesize Neat Wheat Sainsbury’s Wholegarain Mini Wheats Plain puffed Wheat (no added Sugar) ie. The Good Grain Co Puffed Wheat, Sainsbury’s Puffed Wheat & Rude Health Puffed Wheat

Hi Hunni x was wondering if u could help starting ww after nearly 1 year !!
If I do follow f & h ? Do I have to continue or after 2 weeks I'm doing pp ? Hope that makes sence
Thnk u in advance

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi Hunni x was wondering if u could help starting ww after nearly 1 year !! If I do follow f & h ? Do I have to continue or after 2 weeks I'm doing pp ? Hope that makes sence Thnk u in advance Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

You can follow any plan you want to Hun you don't have to do all the same all week etc.
Hope this helps x

Oh so I can stick to f&h and I can also do pp for 1week in between ? Is that ryt ? Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

You can do a day of each plan if you want to or stick with one plan all week. Its entirely up to you Hun x

Back