Weight Watchers Simple Start / Filling & Healthy Plan

Thanks hun i saw cheerios are free only the plain yellow box only i carnt find them any were is this right do u know x

Thanks hun i saw cheerios are free only the plain yellow box only i carnt find them any were is this right do u know x

Cheerios aren't free hunni.
They are 3 ProPoints per 30g worth for the plain ones or the honey ones. xxx

So if I wanted to have crumpets as a snack I can do?

You sure can hun as they are free on filling & healthy. I sometimes have them for brekkie or lunch with baked beans :D xxx

Hi there can any one help plz whn doing simple start u knw when they say chicken leg ,,,so they mean whole leg with thigh or just drumstick ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

sorry to butt in but im gonna give this a try, great info treacle many thanks. Is there a certain amount on the foods one can eat? like 30grams or limited amount of fruit etc? thanks

sorry to butt in but im gonna give this a try, great info treacle many thanks. Is there a certain amount on the foods one can eat? like 30grams or limited amount of fruit etc? thanks

Hi there
The free food list is unlimited so eat until you are satisfied.
I hope you enjoy it x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What a great thread x

thank you so much SlimmingKitchen. This is really useful, am going to print it out today and get started!!

thank you so much SlimmingKitchen. This is really useful, am going to print it out today and get started!!

Good luck Hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi there. I'm trying out f&h after doing pp for years. Is there anyway to 'work out' what's filling and healthy?? Im specifically thinking of breads etc. Weightwatchers ireland have released a list including various branded products. But is there anyway to tell ourselves if it falls into f&h category eg certain amt of fibre or something??? Or are we at the mercy of ww checking each product??? Thanks. :)

Hi if you look on page 1 of this thread under the slimming kitchen they have posted a filling and healthy sheet which you can print off x

I've only been doing f&h for just over a week (week one loss was 5.5 :) ) but I think f&h is so good. I'm veggie & there's so much for me, it's encouraged me to eat more beans & chickpeas etc. I have to be careful when it comes to counting points as I can become obsessed with the numbers so f&h suits me so well :)

Back