Weight Watchers syns

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats ok

i don't know where you shop but according to the lifeline website you can get:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tesco Almond Cake Slices, 6 pack 22g each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
4½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 4½ Syns
green.gif
Green 4½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Asda Good for You, Banana & Almond Cake Slices, 6 pack 18g each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
2 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 2 Syns
green.gif
Green 2 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

which are lower, i dont eat them so not sure how they taste or if they are actually available in the shops but they might be worth keeping an eye out for :)

Wow!!! thanks hun - I shop at Asda so the ones from there sound very appealing at only 2 syns!

Wow!!! thanks hun - I shop at Asda so the ones from there sound very appealing at only 2 syns!

yep and you could have 2 for less syns then a Weightwatchers one :)

xxx

OMG WW Yoghurts

OMG I have just tried a strawberry tart WW yog and it was amazing .. I have looked on SW online and it says they are free .. but not sure how they can be as they have lumops of tart pastry and everything .. please someone tell me they are ... and anyone else in love with them ???

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]These sausages are yummy!! its hard to believe they are only 0.5 syn each !!!

Weight Watchers Premium Thick Pork Sausages, 6 pack, chilled 67g each[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
extraeasy.gif
½ Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original ½ Syn
green.gif
Green 4 Syns
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

[/FONT]​

I don't know how I managed to miss this thread before!!! Thank you thank you thank you :D My 12 hour shifts (for when I really can't be bothered to make anything) are sorted :) xxx

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]These sausages are yummy!! its hard to believe they are only 0.5 syn each !!!

Weight Watchers Premium Thick Pork Sausages, 6 pack, chilled 67g each[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
extraeasy.gif
½ Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original ½ Syn
green.gif
Green 4 Syns
[/FONT]

[/FONT]​

I had these for the first time yesterday! My little brother could not believe that they were WW! They are so good :)

I had these for the first time yesterday! My little brother could not believe that they were WW! They are so good :)

i know , i cant believe it either !! ... i had 4 !! with bubble and squeak and syn free red onion chutney and it was really good, it didn't feel like diet food at all !! ... and only 2 syns for the whole meal !! :)

xxx

Hiya, does anyone know the syn value for the WW lemon cake slices? Hopefully it is low as I love these!

Hiya, does anyone know the syn value for the WW lemon cake slices? Hopefully it is low as I love these!

Weight Watchers Low Fat Lemon Cake Slices, 6 pack 26g each[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

extraeasy.gif
4 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 4 Syns
green.gif
Green 4 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Thanks, Stephie, 4 syns isn't too bad so can have one now and again!

Hello peeps.

Home Bargains has WW lemon drizzle mini muffin mix. It's 79p or thereabouts. Pfft to making mini muffins though, I doubled it up to make lemon drizzle cupcakes. 4 syns each. Am approximating as don't have access online anymore so if anyone knows better re syn value then please do correct me!

Nice though with a cuppa!

35krko0.jpg

Oh and to anyone who's thinking of trying those 2 syn Asda banana slices, they're ok, I used to have them. But you have to have at least three to make you think you've had cake at all!

not sure if its these. xx

Weight Watchers Mini Lemon Cup Cakes, 9 pack each[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

extraeasy.gif
3 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 3 Syns
green.gif
Green 3 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

I looked through the forums and couldn't see anybody who had asked for this previously, but I apologise if they have!

Could anybody tell me how many syns are in Weightwatchers Strawberry & Raspberry mini pot swirls

Nutritional Information:

Strawberry with Strawberry swirl

Per 100g Per 100ml pot
151 kcal 92kcal
1.9g protein 1.1g protein
29.7 carb 18.1
21.8 sugars 13.3
2.8g fat 1.2
1.9g sat fat 1.2g
<05g fibre <0.5g
0.08g sodium 0.05g

Vanilla with Raspberry Swirl