Weight Watchers syns

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many cals are in them? As that'll be your SYNS, 1 syn for 20 cals is how you work it out. There won't be any free food in that so you'll need to work it out that way :)

60 cal but contains mainly free food because it is a fat free yoghurt :/ the other varieties of the same thing are either free or half a syn so just wanted to check which or if it was 1 syn or what...

Ohhh sorry! I only read caramel and pear desert, for some reason my brain didn't take in the yogurt part of the sentence! What a fool.

That's OK, was worried myself for a sec :p they are really nice so am hoping they're nice and low or maybe free :D

Can someone let me know the syns for WW Caramel & Apple Tart desert style yoghurt and the other new ones that come in the 4 pack if they know them?

Bought them after seeing in the yog syns list that WW desert style ones are low/no syns, but now can't find these ones I just bought on that list or anywhere! Must be new? The one I just had was 1 pro point, if that means anything in syns (when comparing to others that are 1 pro point?)Thanks in advance! x

All WW dessert recipe yoghurts are FREE on all plans, and SO yummy. Enjoy!

Can someone let me know the syns for WW Caramel & Apple Tart desert style yoghurt and the other new ones that come in the 4 pack if they know them?

Bought them after seeing in the yog syns list that WW desert style ones are low/no syns, but now can't find these ones I just bought on that list or anywhere! Must be new? The one I just had was 1 pro point, if that means anything in syns (when comparing to others that are 1 pro point?)Thanks in advance! x

You're right, they haven't updated the site since WW changed the Toffee Apple yoghurts to Caramel & Apple tart, but, from what I can see, the fat, cals etc are exactly the same, so I'm sure they're still free! I'll let you know as soon as they update the website, though!

Can any1 please tell me how many syns are in weight watchers tagliatelle bolognese?
Per meal: 284kcal, 15.9g protein, 40.9g carbs, 6.0g fat, 1.6g sat fat, 1.2g fibre, 0.3g sodium.
Thanks.

Found it in the food directory. 4.5 syns per 300g pack.

Last edited:
does anyone know syn values for ww chicken and mushroom tagliatelle frozen meal and beef in red wine casserole please?

Hi,

Sorry if this has already been asked (which it prob has :) ) but can anyone confirm the syns in weight watchers premium pork sausages? ive seen some people have said they are 0.5 syns each but i'm sure I worked it out at 4 each?? bit confused!!!!

Marie

Hi,

Sorry if this has already been asked (which it prob has :) ) but can anyone confirm the syns in weight watchers premium pork sausages? ive seen some people have said they are 0.5 syns each but i'm sure I worked it out at 4 each?? bit confused!!!!

Marie

Looks like 1 syn for the thick ones and 0.5 syn for the normal ones hun xxxx

ForumRunner_20130726_094318.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back