Weight Watchers syns

Status
Not open for further replies.
WW Beef Hotpot

Hello! Does anyone happen to know the syn value of WW's Beef Hotpot?

Thanking you in advance for any info!

A

ps, I'm not sure if I've posted this in the right place...I'm having a few problems navigating the site (I'm a bit of a technophobe!)

Last edited:
Hello! Does anyone happen to know the syn value of WW's Beef Hotpot?

Thanking you in advance for any info!

A

ps, I'm not sure if I've posted this in the right place...I'm having a few problems navigating the site (I'm a bit of a technophobe!)

Weight Watchers Beef Hotpot, Less Than 3% Fat, frozen 320g pack[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
4½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 5 Syns
green.gif
Green 4½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Does anyone know how many syns are in the Garlic & Herb Dough Balls? I tried to work it out on the Syns Calculator...and it came out 12 syns for the full pack but I want to know what's in 1 of them..not 8!! Thanks :) x

it just says this, i would divide it by how many there are and work it out that way. xx

Weight Watchers Garlic & Herb Doughballs, chilled 96g pack[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
12 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 12 Syns
green.gif
Green 12 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Thanks :D there's 8 in the pack so I'm guessing 1.5 Syns each which isn't bad :) x

Does anyone know the syn value for the ww soft cheese with onions and chives.

many thanks

Ive got Fat Free WW yogs - are they syn free? I cant find it on the SW website...! x hope so!

Sorry they are the citrus ones...! x

i have a read through and im sorry if this has been asked before but does anyone have a list of the syn values in teh weight watches hula hoops or chicken crisps..in fact if possible all those crispy type things
thank you in advance:)

I will read this thread properly later (am sneaking on at work at the mo lol) but in the meantime does anyone know how many syns are in the oval (small) ww chicken pizza please

Many thanks
x

Does anyone know the syn value for the ww soft cheese with onions and chives.

many thanks

Weight Watchers Low Fat Soft Cheese with Roasted Onion & Chive 28g[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

extraeasy.gif
1½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 1½ Syns
green.gif
Green 1½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
Ive got Fat Free WW yogs - are they syn free? I cant find it on the SW website...! x hope so!

Sorry they are the citrus ones...! x

all the citrus fruit yoghurts are free. xx

i have a read through and im sorry if this has been asked before but does anyone have a list of the syn values in teh weight watches hula hoops or chicken crisps..in fact if possible all those crispy type things
thank you in advance:)

these are the only things i can find. xx

Weight Watchers Crinkle Crisps, Cheese & Onion 20g bag[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

extraeasy.gif
4 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 4 Syns
green.gif
Green 4 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]Weight Watchers Crinkle Crisps, Sweet Chilli 20g bag[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

extraeasy.gif
4 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 4 Syns
green.gif
Green 4 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​
I will read this thread properly later (am sneaking on at work at the mo lol) but in the meantime does anyone know how many syns are in the oval (small) ww chicken pizza please

Many thanks
x

Weight Watchers Pizza Oval, Sweet Chilli Chicken, individual, chilled 117g each[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

extraeasy.gif
10 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 10 Syns
green.gif
Green 10 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Hi guys do we know the syn value in the weight watchers soups pleaseeee???? xxxxxxxx

erm well i quite like the tomato one (just plain tomato, not tom and rice one)
and the chicken one is quite nice...and is there a spicy bean one???

Thanks for your help xx

This is really helpful, thanks. I'm looking at joining SW having been at WW for the last 3-4 years (its not hat their plan doesn't work its just that i've lost the motivation) and its handy to know how it converts. Thanks all. :)

Anyone? x

i gave you the syns to the only oval chicken pizza i could find chick. xx

ps actually just found this oval one also

Weight Watchers Pizza Oval, Hot & Spicy Chicken, individual, chilled 100g each[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

extraeasy.gif
9 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 9 Syns
green.gif
Green 9 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

erm well i quite like the tomato one (just plain tomato, not tom and rice one)
and the chicken one is quite nice...and is there a spicy bean one???

Thanks for your help xx

Weight Watchers Tomato Soup, canned 295g can[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

extraeasy.gif
3½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 3½ Syns
green.gif
Green 3½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
Weight Watchers Chicken Soup, canned 295g can[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

extraeasy.gif
4½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 4½ Syns
green.gif
Green 4½ Syns
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

sorry can't find the bean one xx​

Status
Not open for further replies.