Weight Watchers syns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sprinkles said:
Can anyone tell me the syn value of WW Red Thai Curry? It was on offer so I bought a few, but can't seem to find the syn value anywhere online. I'm not a signed up member of SW so can't access their syn counter. Any help?

If its the chicken curry, it's 5.5syns on green and EE and 8.5syns on original

What a brilliant thread...I've just moved over from weight watchers and still have some frozen meals left...now I can use them rather than bin them :)

Why on earth did WW stop making their minced beef pies and chicken pies, the ones with pastry bottoms and mash on top? I absolutely loved them so much! Does anyone know why they stopped them?

Hi I am new to slimming world and a little bit confused as I noticed that some people were saying that the ww macaroni cheese is only 4 syns, how does this work if your working on the premise that 20 calories is equal to 1 syn when there are 352 calories per pack then would it not be 17.6 syns? in the same way that sainsbury be good to yourself king prawn linguine is 368 calories therefore it would 18.4 syns? I am not sure if I am working it all out incorrectly :eek:

I'm guessing its because on a green day or extra easy, the pasta part of it would be free? I think x

I think you only use the 20 cals 1 syn rule if there is no free food present in the meal.x

Hi, I've just made the same mistake as you, I had the quiche with salad and thought I was being good, then wondered how many syns it would be, Doh! I should have checked before I ate!

hey does anyone know how many syns are in the ww garlic naans? Ones that come in a packet of 4 (2 in each side)

Thanks

Oh my god! I've had two of these. :cry: FAIL.

Any idea how many syns are in the WW med vegetable quiche? Am guessing it will be less but still too much...

Did you ever find out? I've just cooked one and eaten a quarter of it, its lush, I so want to finish it but if it is a ton of syns then i'd best not! lol

Does anyone have any idea how many syns are in the WW Reduced (not thefat-free one) Fromage Frais, is? I can't find it on the SW website at all! Thank you xx

absaloutly love this thread as i have loads of ww meals as i think there tasty and quick to i was wondering if anyone knows how many sins chocolate eclairs and lasagnas are please i also worked them out as high but am i right in thinking if it contains free food its not so high also any one know about tesco light meals they have the ww points on am defo thinkin sliming world could be for me have the books here and goin to be reading tommorrrow x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back