Weight Watchers syns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh right! I didn't know that, I never use them so I thought they would x

Could anyone tell me the syn value for 1 sachet ww hot choc - have looked through the threads and couldn't find it, many thanks. Kayte

Hi, you can calculate it using 1 syn for every 20
Cals as there is no free food allowance :) hope that helps x

Does anyone know how many syns there little brownies are love to have one with milk before bed! I don't know the calories atm! xx

I think they're 4.5, if you mean the cake ones like the carrot cakes then that's right x

yeah they're 90 cals on my fitness pal, so 4.5syns would be right. no worries!

I'm new to SW so loving this thread. Thank you :)

does anyone know the syns of Ww pitta bread, Ww crisps the cheese ones like squares crisps and the Ww crackers, the chive ones. Thank you xx

They can all be worked out using 1 syn for every 20 calories as they have no free food allowance x HTH x

It would be 2 Hun its 2.5 if it's 50cals x

This post is really helpful as I lost lots of weight on WW but I recently moved to Spain and I couldn't get back on track so decided to give SW a whirl but I really love the snacks.

Thanks loves!

Can someone let me know the syns for WW Caramel & Apple Tart desert style yoghurt and the other new ones that come in the 4 pack if they know them?

Bought them after seeing in the yog syns list that WW desert style ones are low/no syns, but now can't find these ones I just bought on that list or anywhere! Must be new? The one I just had was 1 pro point, if that means anything in syns (when comparing to others that are 1 pro point?)Thanks in advance! x

Last edited:
How many cals are in them? As that'll be your SYNS, 1 syn for 20 cals is how you work it out. There won't be any free food in that so you'll need to work it out that way :)

hi all does anyone know how many syns are in the authentic curry paste.(you can only get it from the ww groups )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back