Weight Watchers syns

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive looked through 1st 9 pages... but does anyone know syns of Frozen Shepherds pie? and Frozen Chicken chop suey
Thank you

Hi I am looking for weightwatchers wholemeal thick sliced bread syns please? Scanned the first few pages and didn't see it and heading out soon. TIA

Love this thread! I have mostly been buying WW food before starting SW so the switch over will be made a bit easier with this. Does anyone know the syns in the WW creme fraiche.

Lola xx

What a brilliant thread! I bought the WW meals at Tesco last week on offer, and know that they do them in Iceland cheap too, so this info is brilliant! With my OH working away all week, it's great to turn to a quick meal and still keep well within my syns :eek:

So glad I found this thread. I was looking for some quick and easy low syn ready meals and I am fed up of pasta and sauces.

I was wondering if anyone knew the up to date syn value of the WW Chicken Curry? I love these and they are down to £1 each in our local shop so if they were low syn, I wouldn't mind getting some as handy lunches I can microwave at work. I struggle most days to think of ways to use my syns so if these were low it would be ideal!

Oh, also, I found some WW Caramel Crunch desserts in the freezer from ages ago. Anyone know the syn value of those? I think the packet said they were 2.5g fat per dessert and 270 calories each or something. Might be nice for a treat after Sunday lunch this weekend. :)

jar of wwatchers tikka masala sauce is 12syns , it is lovely when u add onions,peppers, spices and anything u want to bulk it up and tastes really good, if shared it is not too many points

Oh, also, I found some WW Caramel Crunch desserts in the freezer from ages ago. Anyone know the syn value of those? I think the packet said they were 2.5g fat per dessert and 270 calories each or something. Might be nice for a treat after Sunday lunch this weekend. :)

Desserts tend to be 1 syn per 20 cal rule as there's no free food in them usually... So probably 13.5 syns I'm afraid! Unless they are yoghurt heavy or something... X

So glad this thread was made - it really is helping me as i was previously on WW and still have the subscription to their magazines at the moment.

Great ideas.

Hi does anyone know if two weetabix biscuits ( the ones that make up the cereal not the digestive biscuits that weetabix have) so are the cereal biscuit a healthy extra or a syn...I'm online SW member but I'm not because on healthy extra it sats two weetabix biscuits but like I said they have two different type f buscuitsm

Hi does anyone know if two weetabix biscuits ( the ones that make up the cereal not the digestive biscuits that weetabix have) so are the cereal biscuit a healthy extra or a syn...I'm online SW member but I'm not because on healthy extra it sats two weetabix biscuits but like I said they have two different type f buscuitsm

2 normal Weetabix is HXB choice or 6.5 syns x

hope this might help you depends if you are on EE, RED OR Green the syn value

Young's, The Original Ocean Pie, frozen , 400g pack
EE 9½ Red 14 Green
Young's, Low Fat Ocean Crumble, frozen , 300g pack
EE Red Green

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back