Weight Watchers Wine

Tonic

Whats the verdict from everyone?

I have saved up all my weeklies in honour of a bbq today and thought I'd wash it all down with a bottle of Weight Watchers rose wine.... About 2 sips into my first glass and wishing I hadn't bothered!!! Its horrid! Really sweet, tastes just like a melted ice pop... Cant taste any alcohol in it whatsoever :(

Yeah, new bottles with new pp on. They had the old and new bottles in asda - the old bottles said 80cals per glass and the new says 75 per glass and 2pp per 125 ml glass.... Am thinking of abandoning it tho and heading to the off licence for a decent bottle! Hell, if you're gonna blow it you might as well do it in style eh!

I really like the ww White wine it's much nice than the rose which is like drinking vinegar!! And only 2 pp!!

twinkle22 said:
I really like the ww White wine it's much nice than the rose which is like drinking vinegar!! And only 2 pp!!

I put the ww wine into the app and it works out as 19pp for the bottle! The same as a decent 'real' bottle of red- not wasting points on the ww stuff!

I hate WW Wine, when I went to classes our leader actually advised people to just buy real wine and not even try it its so awful. It might be more palatable if it was loads of points less than a regular bottle

I hate WW Wine, when I went to classes our leader actually advised people to just buy real wine and not even try it its so awful. It might be more palatable if it was loads of points less than a regular bottle

It's true...

I would imagine now that alcohol is so highly pointed ANYWAY that it won't make a huge difference. It used to be a good alternative on Discover - if you liked it.

Does anyone know how any propoints are we lookin' at for a normal sized bottle now?

hannata said:
Does anyone know how any propoints are we lookin' at for a normal sized bottle now?

As far as I'm aware it's 19pp for a normal bottle anyway! Should have saved myself £6!!!

Back