Weight Watchers without the classes

Weighed myself this morning after week 1 ... I was fully expecting to have stayed the same or gain seeing as I have just come off of Cambridge BUT ... 2lb loss!!! Yippeee!!!

Hope alls going well at your end!!! :)

x

That's excellent!!! Well done! Why don't you join the January Challenge? I can only really update it once or twice a week (don't want to hassle the mods too much... they do have lives! lol), but it really helps with the motivation, and setting small goals.

You could say that you want to lose 6 or 8lb over January - you're already 2lbs closer to that goal! :D

Might be difficult but worth trying - I might leave WW after Xmass

Thanks!
Have just posted on the January Challenge .... hope my goal is doable ...

xxx

Sorry to sound really stupid, but I have seen these challenges, but don't know what they are. Please could someone enlighten me? Sorry again :hide:

Hi!

This is my first post to this forum..
I discovered it when I typed i low fat chinese take aways into google lol!

I did Weight Watchers before and lost a few pounds on it but then found I started to binge on everything I wasn't allowed to have!
I also found that if I went off track one day and ate something that was high in points, id let my diet go out the window totally that day!

Has anyone else experienced this, or have any helpful hints to resisting temptation!?

I'm trying to lose a stone and am determined to stick to WW's this time!..

I have a feeling this forum is going to be a great help!

:)

Back