Weight Watchers....

SandraB

Gold Member
Hi guys, I've noticed that a couple of you are doing the new plan. Can I ask how you're finding it? I've done the old plan and thought that it was great, I'd only ever had a couple of stone to lose which was manageable whereas this time I needed to lose about four, and fast, hence LT.

I'm thinking now that I want a balanced diet and a bit of flexibility in order to actually live a life again! Do you think that the new plan offers this and is it easy to follow? I've got a WW gold membership so I suppose that I can go to a meeting in order to pick up the new paperwork or get it online?

I'd be grateful for any advise that you ladies might have!

Have you checked out the WW forum Sandra, the PP is getting really really good feedback on it :)

Having said that theres still a good number of people doing the old plan :)

Hi, I'm doing that now thanks! I'm just curious about the girls' opinion on here as they've got the LT experience! The only problem, which isn't really a problem, that I can foresee is that losing a pound or two a week is not going to be very motivating!

I've got to get back to eating though as I'm having a hip replacement in less than two weeks and whilst my doctor is delighted that I've lost so much weight, he's adamant that I shouldn't carry on with LT......

You know I keep wavering towards going back to WW - which I will do at some point but its the 1 or 2lbs a week that stops me. Its as you know a fab diet but for me when Im still so far from goal, I cant bring myself to lose my good wi's lol

Personally Im not convinced about the PP plan, theres a few girls over there who have come from CD too :)

Starlight, it would indeed take a while and would you get fed up along the way and give up? I only really want to lose another stone as I'm a size 12 in everything now and that's fine by me!

How are you finding Exante? I prefer the products to LT!

Ive done WW for ages before, I did really well, lost a shed load of weight, then was off work with stress, then my dad died very unexpectedly and well you can imagine the result.

Tomorrow marks 100 days on Exante and Im hoping to hit the 5 stone mark (or near as damn it) I just love a VLCD for the sheer speed of the results but if I was you, and so close to goal I think Id be back to WW in a heartbeat!!

Love Exante, Id actually have the vanilla and the choc shakes even if I wasnt on it lol

I am loving the ww pro points plan. I got to goal a year and a half ago, and I joined up just to get the literature to lose some holiday gain. I am eating loads on it, but not going over my daily or weekly points.

If you are having your operation in two weeks, I would advise you to follow the lipotrim refeed for two weeks and then try and stick to the PP plan. You will be eating carbs on WW so your best to stick to the refeed to introduce these gradually or there would be a possibility you could show a gain on the scales by raising your glycogen levels too quickly.

Hey sandra.
My personal opinion is i love it so far - i weigh in on tuesday so will let you know how i get on. I think its suiting me better as i'm eating much more and my picking has stopped which is great :) You can give it a try, its not going to do any harm and see how you get on.

I messaged it to Jan so if you like I can message you the list of foods with their points that ive done on the comp. Mary do you want it aswell? :)

Yes please Tanya. I think that the flexibility is going to stop me craving stuff and ward off potential binges.....

Good luck for your weigh in:)

Ive done WW for ages before, I did really well, lost a shed load of weight, then was off work with stress, then my dad died very unexpectedly and well you can imagine the result.

Tomorrow marks 100 days on Exante and Im hoping to hit the 5 stone mark (or near as damn it) I just love a VLCD for the sheer speed of the results but if I was you, and so close to goal I think Id be back to WW in a heartbeat!!

Love Exante, Id actually have the vanilla and the choc shakes even if I wasnt on it lol

Hi Starlight, sorry I was replying to this last night when my iPad ran out of battery.......

I lost both my parents in the space of 17 months so I can sympathise and I had a complete mental and physical breakdown last year and haven't worked since.

100 days is one hell of an achievement, good luck with rest x

I am fine thanks for the offer though Tanya, I have the books that came with WW on the night I joined.

Ah yeah course :)

Hiya tanya. Any chance u could message me that list? Im doing my refeed at the minute and thinking of going back to ww in jan but no idea what the new plan is like. Is it much differant?

Yes it is, let's hope that it works!

Back