ProPoints Weightloss Journey of a Student

oh nooo, this is like a dilemma hehe! I think I'm gonna give it a go, I need to do my first grown up online food shop later so I'll let you know hehe! anyone else got any yummy snack ideas??

What things do you really enjoy? May be able to think of something nice :)

I'm snacking on irish soda bread with a little bit of low fat spread atm lol not really new & exciting but all my other snacks are the same as you lol small biscuits pick up biscuits are so yummy, the one with the ninja advert? And aero mousse yummmmy, they were on offer last week? Erm I loooove panda liquorice bars too 100 calories very yummy think they only sell them at sainsburys & Holland & Barrett though! X

Hiya hun, here to reciprocate and sub :)

I tried the chocolate Philli a while back and wasn't keen but the strawberry one sounds lovely! Shame we can't get it here.

Have you tried mixing quark with the chocolate options sachets for a yummy pud? You can have it just like that or with some fruit or even make a cheesecake like I do using digestive biscuits as a base. It's gorgeous!

I have a new blog post - a tesco haul if anyone is interested in some yummy finds hehe! bye I didn't get the Philly after all, I backed out :p!

discreetdieting.wordpress.com/2014/09/29/tesco-haul-pro-points-style/

You have been quiet this week Lauren how are you getting on? Xx

Not that bad, but it's just I love to have them pretty much drenched in butter, with ooozy fatty cheese melted over, and fried bacon... hmmmmm.....
although if I'm being honest that would probably make me feel ill now!

I've kinda been off track the last couple weeks and weighed yesterday and almost cried! put on 7lbs!!! so I tracked the weight on the app and started a fresh yesterday so I now weigh on sat, so I can use my weeklies on going out / takeaway over the weekend!
so gonna start posting my diary and stuff again on here! I don't know why I stopped, it just kinda happened and I became. lazy, well no more!!!

I've kinda been off track the last couple weeks and weighed yesterday and almost cried! put on 7lbs!!! so I tracked the weight on the app and started a fresh yesterday so I now weigh on sat, so I can use my weeklies on going out / takeaway over the weekend! so gonna start posting my diary and stuff again on here! I don't know why I stopped, it just kinda happened and I became. lazy, well no more!!!

It is difficult when your at uni, I blame peer pressure, that's when I put a lot of my weight on at uni :( lots of drinking and beer & burger meals xx

I've decided to start weighing on Tuesdays again! it's just so much easier and convenient, so I'm staying on plan this weekend and weigh Tuesday and see how much I lost in the 10 days! :)

food for yesterday:
2 x bacon 4PP
egg 2PP
2 x bread 3PP
butter 2PP

2 x bread 3PP
Butter 1PP

Pombear Crisps 3PP

and lots of mango vodka, lemonade and water! :)

Back