Weightloss Journey.

weiland

I started SnS on 26th June 2013 and having read through a couple of the diaries here (which were very motivational!) i thought i would start my own. Mainly as a record of how i am doing, maybe to look back on on low days as a boost or even to help others if they are interested.

This is my very first ever VLCD so i was very scared about how i would go without proper food. However, my determination after a shameful couple of months of eating so terribly i knew i had to give it my best shot.

I ordered the sample pack which turned out to be the best thing i could have done. I was going to do my own order so i could pick and choose what i wanted but i am sooooo glad i didnt now! I would have ordered lots of tomato soups but thanks to the starter pack i now know they are rank! I probably wouldnt have ordered that many of the different meal packs when i actually do like them!

The shakes i have had so far are all delish! I was not keen on the crispy bits in the choc one but other than that all good! The bars are great too.

Day 1 was rough for me LOL! I kept falling asleep everywhere :eek: and had headaches but i persevered.
Day 2 i still felt tired but the headaches were less.
Day 3 i felt much better and much more confident in my ability to do this!
Today is Day 4 and i am feeling tons better. I dont feel hungry that much and when i do have a pang i have a glass of water and i am ok again.

I am so excited for WI which is on Wednesday!!!

Just going to make a new order now while it is quiet and I can think without being interrupted by kids :D

Defo no soups tho bleurgh!

Crispy vanilla shake for breakfast. Not keen on the crispy shakes as don't like the crispy bits. New order should be here on Tuesday...yay!

Hi Hun and welcome :)

This diet has been the best thing iv ever done! You seem like you have your head in it, good luck on your journey :) Xx

Hi MamaC, thankyou :) It was actually your diary that I was reading! So motivational and well done to you that even tho you do have small blips, you draw a line under it and carry on. You have done really well!

Had mushroom pasta for lunch....it was edible but I wouldn't re order it.

Having cottage pie later and a shake after the kids are in bed.

Hi MamaC, thankyou :) It was actually your diary that I was reading! So motivational and well done to you that even tho you do have small blips, you draw a line under it and carry on. You have done really well!

Had mushroom pasta for lunch....it was edible but I wouldn't re order it.

Having cottage pie later and a shake after the kids are in bed.

Aww I'm glad my diary could be of some help Hun :)

Iv never tried the mushroom pasta! Probably coz I'm allergic to mushroom lol

I'm looking forward to seeing your first WI results :) xx

Thankyou, i am excited to see my WI results today haha! I am desperate for Wednesday to get here. I have been 100% and not eaten anything except my veg allowance on three of the days.

I went to bed at 4am last night and was up at 7am this morning with the kids etc and have spent the day cleaning, moving my cupboards around and hoovering behind them etc. Do not feel sluggish or tired at all, very strange.

Had the red fruits shake for breakfast. Was nervous about it as all I have read is people saying they didn't like it so much so was surprised when it was actually really nice!

Having cheesy pasta for dinner which I am very nervous about liking as I am not keen on cheese sauces. Going to have it with some broccoli I think.

Spicy spaghetti for tea and then the café latte shake later on.

My new order should arrive tomorrow yay! Have ordered the mint choc shake so very excited to try that!

Slight disaster happened!

Just made the cheesy pasta and it is rank! So I thought to instead have the mushroom soup as I managed the mushroom pasta yesterday but the soup is horrid too!

The only packs I have left are chicken soup and thai soup (I am too scared to try these as I haven't liked any soups!) and the packs for the rest of today.

I am going to have two boiled eggs for lunch and have today as a lifestyle day. Not sure if I can do that but it is only for 1 day. Hopefully it wont affect my weightloss or results in any way.

Oh no Hun sorry you didn't like the cheesy pasta it's one of my faves too :(
U can mix and match the days I do some days I do 4 packs others 3 plus a meal :) it's never changed my losses so it's what I stick with!
Hope the rest of the day goes smoothly xx

Thanks, the rest of the day went well.

All done for the day and another day closer to seeing what i weigh :D

Hi Hun hope today's going well :)

I can't wait to try the chocolate mint shake :) it sounds yummy xx

Hi, good luck for your weigh in! :)

Not a massive fan of the cheesy pasta either - turned into soup for me!

Thankyou! Yeah I don't really like cheese based sauces in 'normal' food either so wasn't surprised I didn't like it haha!

Hi Hun hope today's going well :)

I can't wait to try the chocolate mint shake :) it sounds yummy xx

Hope my order arrives soon so I can try them haha!

Weigh in tomorrow woop!

Just had a mint choc shake which was really nice, you can defo taste the mint! The chocolate was a bit weak but I did do it with extra water than it says on the pack so that maybe why.

Another good day today, WI in the morning so looking forward to that!

Wow!

Weigh in today and I have lost 9lbs :bliss: Woohoo! Plus 12.5 inches in total from my body WOW! Can't believe it! So happy :D

I am loving this diet as it is just so easy and I am not feeling hunger at all.

Roll on week 2!

Thanks hun :)

Going to a friends on Friday and they are getting Chinese so I will be taking my bottles of water and a bar haha! Not looking forward to telling them I don't want food and why and blah, blah, blah :(

Had a little blip on Friday and ate a couple of Freddos and some haribo :(

Back on it 100% tho and hope i still have a loss on Wednesday!

Back