• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

WeightLoss on TV

Just saw a program on next week about weight loss on ITV might be worth watching?

Wood You Believe It?
ITV 1 Yorkshire
Duncan Wood meets a woman who lost a third of her body weight through dieting in just five months. Documentary series exploring current affairs around the region

Monday 8th December on ITV 1 Yorkshire from 10:40pm to 11:10pm

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Just saw a program on next week about weight loss on ITV might be worth watching?

Wood You Believe It?
ITV 1 Yorkshire
Duncan Wood meets a woman who lost a third of her body weight through dieting in just five months. Documentary series exploring current affairs around the region

Monday 8th December on ITV 1 Yorkshire from 10:40pm to 11:10pm
Just seen it advertised on TV, I Googled it and the top of the results was this thread!!!

I won't be in Yorkshire next week. Could you report back on it please?

I reckon it's a VLCD.

xx

If you have sky then I know you can watch different region tv. I used to change it to the south news when I lived in the midlands so I could get the local news where I was from.
I think, If I remember rightly that the channels are above BBC or the start of the radio channels :)

DQ

Queen of the Damned
I found a few different BBC channels, but not ITV :(

DQ

Queen of the Damned
I guess it might be on ITV catch up....

i saw this advertised (i live in the Yorkshire TV region) and also immediatly thought VLCD. ill try and remember to watch it to find out!

Taz

Spam Hunter
Discovery home & health also used to show a lot but not so much now. I think there should be a weight loss channel!

In the new year there will be loads as it's the time everyone decides to start their diets!