WeightLoss on TV

ABit_Batty

Just saw a program on next week about weight loss on ITV might be worth watching?

Wood You Believe It?
ITV 1 Yorkshire
Duncan Wood meets a woman who lost a third of her body weight through dieting in just five months. Documentary series exploring current affairs around the region

Monday 8th December on ITV 1 Yorkshire from 10:40pm to 11:10pm

I am in yorkshire so shall deffo watch it:)

Just saw a program on next week about weight loss on ITV might be worth watching?

Wood You Believe It?
ITV 1 Yorkshire
Duncan Wood meets a woman who lost a third of her body weight through dieting in just five months. Documentary series exploring current affairs around the region

Monday 8th December on ITV 1 Yorkshire from 10:40pm to 11:10pm

Just seen it advertised on TV, I Googled it and the top of the results was this thread!!!

I won't be in Yorkshire next week. Could you report back on it please?

I reckon it's a VLCD.

xx

If you have sky then I know you can watch different region tv. I used to change it to the south news when I lived in the midlands so I could get the local news where I was from.
I think, If I remember rightly that the channels are above BBC or the start of the radio channels :)

i saw this advertised (i live in the Yorkshire TV region) and also immediatly thought VLCD. ill try and remember to watch it to find out!

I'm going to tape it (BT Vision) it might be on ITV catch up though - hopefully. Anything to do with weight loss,dieting etc gets taped in this house!

On UTV is an episode of New Homes From Hell...Sky shows lots of BBC regions but not ITV dammit! I too watch a lot of WL progs, Dmax on Sky used to show them.

Discovery home & health also used to show a lot but not so much now. I think there should be a weight loss channel!

In the new year there will be loads as it's the time everyone decides to start their diets!

Back