Weightloss via maintenace

j-o

I started 2day on my journey to my inner skinny.

I will have 2 shakes a day and 1 meal.

The two shakes together work out at 333 calories so my main meal will be 600 calories or less.

Today for dinner I am having roasted chicken with balsamic vinegar, and veg including a couple of baby potatoes.

I estimate a 2-5lb weekly weight loss based on being below 1000 calories per day.

Anyone else doing this?

Day one went great. Shakes are beautiful. I feel great, not bloated.

Just had my summer fruits shake and I will have orange cream for lunch. I am having a sweet chilli chicken stirfry for dinner. With the milk in my tea for the day and the shakes I am just over the 1000 calorie mark :)

j-o said:
Day one went great. Shakes are beautiful. I feel great, not bloated.

Just had my summer fruits shake and I will have orange cream for lunch. I am having a sweet chilli chicken stirfry for dinner. With the milk in my tea for the day and the shakes I am just over the 1000 calorie mark :) however with exercise I am bringing it below 1000 calories.

I didn't feel hungry yesterday and I really enjoyed my meal.

Hey j-o I started on Tuesday!

Im having a summer fruits shake at 9.30am, another at 1pm and a warm chicken salad or Omelette and salad at 6pm. Id say I am eating about 800cals?
I sneakily weighed myself this morning and I am the same as I was on Monday which is surprising.

Ive no hunger pangs at all which is amazing, and i havent picked at all or drank anything other than water. Long may it last !!

Hi j-o I have just started the maintenance program yesterday.. I'm also having 2 shakes and one evening meal per day, averaging out at about 800 cal also :) how you doing so far. how's the weight loss?? I'm hoping for 6lb as its my first week :D

Back