• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Weightloss via maintenace

j-o

S: 16st8.0lb C: 16st8.0lb G: 12st7.0lb BMI: 35.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I started 2day on my journey to my inner skinny.

I will have 2 shakes a day and 1 meal.

The two shakes together work out at 333 calories so my main meal will be 600 calories or less.

Today for dinner I am having roasted chicken with balsamic vinegar, and veg including a couple of baby potatoes.

I estimate a 2-5lb weekly weight loss based on being below 1000 calories per day.

Anyone else doing this?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

j-o

Day one went great. Shakes are beautiful. I feel great, not bloated.

Just had my summer fruits shake and I will have orange cream for lunch. I am having a sweet chilli chicken stirfry for dinner. With the milk in my tea for the day and the shakes I am just over the 1000 calorie mark :)

j-o

j-o said:
Day one went great. Shakes are beautiful. I feel great, not bloated.

Just had my summer fruits shake and I will have orange cream for lunch. I am having a sweet chilli chicken stirfry for dinner. With the milk in my tea for the day and the shakes I am just over the 1000 calorie mark :) however with exercise I am bringing it below 1000 calories.

I didn't feel hungry yesterday and I really enjoyed my meal.

curvy_kitten

S: 12st2.0lb C: 12st2.0lb G: 10st6.0lb BMI: 29.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hey j-o I started on Tuesday!

Im having a summer fruits shake at 9.30am, another at 1pm and a warm chicken salad or Omelette and salad at 6pm. Id say I am eating about 800cals?
I sneakily weighed myself this morning and I am the same as I was on Monday which is surprising.

Ive no hunger pangs at all which is amazing, and i havent picked at all or drank anything other than water. Long may it last !!

berrycherry

S: 9st13lb C: 9st8lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 25.3 Loss: 0st5lb(3.6%)
Hi j-o I have just started the maintenance program yesterday.. I'm also having 2 shakes and one evening meal per day, averaging out at about 800 cal also :) how you doing so far. how's the weight loss?? I'm hoping for 6lb as its my first week :D