Weightwatcher wine - confused!!

Gillbob

Well hello

Please can some of you answer my query!!?? On my bottle of WW wine (that I will be opening shortly) it says 2 propoints for 125 mls - I work that out as 12 points for the bottle as theres 750mls in the bottle??

Am I right!!?? On here that have been amount as much as 18 for the ww white white but my bottle says 2 pro points a glass!!

Am I wrong??

sorry i don't drink it ... does it have NI on it ? ... it could be one of those things where 2 + 2 doesn't equal 4 ... on in your case 2 x 6 doesn't equal 12 :)

just looked on e-source, it says

6 x 125ml glasses of ww fruity white wine is 15pp
6 x 125ml glasses of ww riesling wine is 14pp
6 x 125ml glasses of ww grenache rose wine is 16pp
6 x 125ml glasses of ww Purely pink wine is 15pp
6 x 125ml glasses of ww Refreshing Rose is 14pp
6 x 125ml glasses of ww smooth red wine (french) is 15pp

so depends which wine you have :)

just looked on e-source, it says

6 x 125ml glasses of ww fruity white wine is 15pp
6 x 125ml glasses of ww riesling wine is 14pp
6 x 125ml glasses of ww grenache rose wine is 16pp
6 x 125ml glasses of ww Purely pink wine is 15pp
6 x 125ml glasses of ww Refreshing Rose is 14pp
6 x 125ml glasses of ww smooth red wine (french) is 15pp

so depends which wine you have :)

So im guessing that there is 6 x 125 mls in a whole bottle?? god i was pointing the whole bottle of white at 10pp.. how wrong was i!... :confused:

lol well i put in on e-source for 6 x125ml glasses as you said above they were 6x 125ml glasses to a bottle as it was a 750ml bottle (which i agree would be correct :))

personally i can't stand wine, so can only go on what i can read and be told, lol :D

to be honest if you don't use all your weekly's then wrong calculations isn't too bad .... its only if you use all your daily's, weekly's and active points that you really need to be careful..... and the good thing about this forum is if your not sure or you have calculated it wrong there is usually someone watching your back to help you out ! .... we are all on the same journey after all (all of us in our own way but we all have the same final goal... to be slimmer and healthier! )

i eat out once a week and its sometimes hard to know exact pp's in things so i try to leave 20 of my weekly's to cover the odd pp's i haven't calculated along the way. :)

Back