Weightwatchers online

TrueBlueAngel

I WILL be thin!!
I'm looking to join WW but find the times of the local groups difficult where my job is concerned and I'm thinking that doing WW online might suit me better. Does anyone here do this? Is it easy to follow? Can anyone give me some advice on it?
Thanks.

If it helps, I'm doing it by just using the app on my mobile phone. Its only £2.49 and its "on the go" which is why I like it.

xx

I'm an online member and i love it.
I don't go to classes cause i work nights and i find online easier, its just about keeping motivated!!

Are you signed up to any cashback sites?

Topcashback pays you 15.15 back for simply going through them to purchase weightwatchers online. If your not signed to them its really worth it (i do all my online shopping through them) Go through this link if your not signed up.. Top CashBack Official Site - The UK's #1 CashBack Site and if you did use them you would earn us both money xx

TrueBlueAngel said:
I have a Samsung Galaxy and I cant seem to find the right app....can someone please help?
Thanks.

Android app is called "ultimate weight loss diary" i think...its a red heart and comes up first when u search weight watchers. Its brill..scan a barcode and it tells u how many pp in that food! Plus loads of other features. Thats all i use plus this site xx

Hey does anyone use iPhone apps?? I'm the same I go to meetings and pay monthly pass at the mo but wana save money when I finish, can anyone advise a good app that's worth replacing the ww monthly pass app?? :)

gemelli said:
Hey does anyone use iPhone apps?? I'm the same I go to meetings and pay monthly pass at the mo but wana save money when I finish, can anyone advise a good app that's worth replacing the ww monthly pass app?? :)

Hey, same app slightly different name i think?! Red heart once u search in app store its first or second. Its cheaper on iphone....1.99 i think xx

Back